Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Bernstein is convinced that Margarito loaded his gloves against Cotto.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    "believe" isn't the same thing as "know with certainty"...
    You're right, Cotto was probably the one with the loaded gloves that night.

Comment

If his wraps (not gloves) were loaded against Cotto, why did he take his gloves off immediately after victory and let Bayless raise his hands? I've studied that footage literally for hours trying to see what happened, there is absolutely no real evidence that would suggest he did it. A **** load of circumstantial evidence, sure, but I'm not ready to indict Margarito's best win based on a bad decision in a later fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
        explain to me what looks suspicious.
        Are you blind? The plaster was found in his left wrap in the mosley fight. Look at the left hand and explain to everybody what is above the pinky finger and why it is bloody.

Comment

cotto will get his revenge

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
            I always wondered what exactly are we looking for with this picture.
            Check out this vid.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
              Most people including myself think he most likely did but there is no way of knowing for sure. Regardless of what happened that night i think this rematch is a 50-50 fight because margaritos style of fighting will trouble Cotto.
              Yes at the end of the day is an even fight as the first one was. Cotto is the better overall skilled fighter but Margarito has the will and pressure will keep coming and possibly break down Cotto again so who knows what happens also you have the mental aspect this time where Cotto knows he got beat once so maybe will be a factor or maybe Marg will be too confident and that will work against him..

In any case will be a good fight

Comment

Margarito will win the same way he did last time. Pressure and power punching.

Not to mention the mental part of already being made to quit by Margarito.

Also I haven't heard Cotto say anything about loaded gloves. You'd think the guy who was hit by the punches all night would feel something different. But for some reason its all the Cotto fans who are experts.

Comment

It''s common sense. Bernstein has been around long enough to know that something was not right in that fight. Freddie Roach too, knows what's up.

You have to be slow or mexican (same) to really think Margarito was clean in that fight. The idiot was downing speed-drinks prior to entering the ring with Pacquaio. No wonder he throws 150 punches per round!

Rematch will show what was to be expected from first fight: Cotto outboxes and batters the slow-mo btch American aka Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

HBO showed this pic several times.

Does this really mean anything?
                    it could mean something. doesbt look normal to me but idk, im not an expert. i do know that cotto kept going to his left trying to avoid getting hit by margs left hand. lampley mentions it too during the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                      Margarito will win the same way he did last time. Pressure and power punching.

Not to mention the mental part of already being made to quit by Margarito.

Also I haven't heard Cotto say anything about loaded gloves. You'd think the guy who was hit by the punches all night would feel something different. But for some reason its all the Cotto fans who are experts.
                      cotto mentioned he felt like he was gettin hit by bat when marg was hitting him. the thing is cotto doesnt talk too much about this issue but it clearly upsets him when he does.

Comment

Working...
                      X