Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever slept through boxing matches?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why the DVR is such a great invention.

Comment

hopkins vs calzaghe zzzzzZzzz

Comment

Originally posted by iig View Post
        this is why the dvr is such a great invention.
        yessir!!!!!

Comment

Nah. Boxing matches are usually so amped and short, that even a boring one doesn't send me to sleep.

Formula 1 races, on the other hand...

Comment

only when wlad fights
            na i get too excited when watching boxing,going too be buzzing tonight big time

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
              In the UK they all start 3 am or later here, I slept through Juan Diaz vs Juan Manuel Marquez Woke up when Diaz got knocked out so the crowd noise must have done it and fell asleep during Shane Mosley vs Antonio Margarito, woke up when they was showing replay of knockdown and before the start of the round Marg got KOed in.
              Damn that sucks man, those were two great fights with great KO's and you missed them. If I had to stay up til 3 in the morning to watch them I would probably have a hard time staying awake too. But no I have never fell asleep during a boxing match.

Comment

Nah, but I forced myself to sleep when the phillies were losing 7-1 in game 6 of the world series haha.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
                  In the UK they all start 3 am or later here, I slept through Juan Diaz vs Juan Manuel Marquez Woke up when Diaz got knocked out so the crowd noise must have done it and fell asleep during Shane Mosley vs Antonio Margarito, woke up when they was showing replay of knockdown and before the start of the round Marg got KOed in.
                  Mate,the worst one was Tyson-Holyfield. I had about ten of my mates round,had a load of beer and doobidge in and was taking the piss royally out of the 8 '*******' that decided to have a kip before the fight started. The last thing I remember is Holyfield walking to the ring.

Imagine my delight at being woken up and informed I had missed Holyfield administering
                  Tyson with an absolutely royal beating. The fuqqers even tried to wake me up,alas to no avail,when the fight started.

Double bollocks,I thought.

Comment

floyd-baldomir..

Comment

Suffice to say that I have just woken up after sleeping since 12!

Comment

Working...
                      X