No announcement yet.

Need help choosing between PC or Mac??? here ya go

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
    Yeah, why pay more for a Mercedes when a Yugo will do?
    only the mac is no where near the mercedes. Get the hell out of here.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Ffs, I have both, they both work. Quit comparing a mac to a Benz, thats like me comparing Ethiopia to Canada.

Why pay more for something with a quality build and rock solid stable OS?

You get what you pay for!

Comment

i just got a macbook pro and i love it thus far. first time i've ever had a mac but i'm quite happy thus far. this thing needs to be pretty awesome to run final cut and after effects though. i'm getting those programs in a month or so.

Comment

Originally posted by roheleo View Post
          only the mac is no where near the mercedes. Get the hell out of here.

Who else makes a laptop like this?........

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
            A Windows based PC with Linux ****s on a Mac...

Linux is more secure than Mac WILL EVER BE..... Windows is alot more user friendly.....

Mac Sucks...
            LOL, everything you said is the exact opposite.

The mac is the black bike, the pc is the tricycle.

Mac is the cadillac of computers.

PC's are for poor people that can't afford mac's (no offense) and office workers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack White View Post
              LOL, everything you said is the exact opposite.

The mac is the black bike, the pc is the tricycle.

Mac is the cadillac of computers.

PC's are for poor people that can't afford mac's (no offense) and office workers.
              Im almost sure, wait im positive I make a hella of lot more money than you do and i would never buy a mac. Just goes to show you how ignorant and stupid people who buy macs are. They actually think price means something you should take some business classes my friend. YOu need it bad!

Comment

Who else makes a laptop like this?........

breakbeat we can make a list of the things you can do on a mac and the things you can do on a pc and the mac will fall miles short. You are the biggest apple fan boy ever. Im sure you're not even old enough to buy one instead beg your parents for one. You seem to think apple is so great, yet no one buys them instead stupid dweebs like you.

Comment

breakbeat we can make a list of the things you can do on a mac and the things you can do on a pc and the mac will fall miles short. You are the biggest apple fan boy ever. Im sure you're not even old enough to buy one instead beg your parents for one. You seem to think apple is so great, yet no one buys them instead stupid dweebs like you.

You can't compare a premium product to bargain basement PC's so save the whining.

Comment

You can't compare a premium product to bargain basement PC's so save the whining.
                    your opinions mean ****

Comment

Im almost sure, wait im positive I make a hella of lot more money than you do and i would never buy a mac. Just goes to show you how ignorant and stupid people who buy macs are. They actually think price means something you should take some business classes my friend. YOu need it bad!
                      Nah, I'm pretty sure you don't.

Plus even if you did, my profession is far better than what you do.

Trust me.

Comment

Working...
                      X