• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Demise View Post
    Anyone know a release date?
    20th June, i think

Comment

it's missing Hopkins, Mayweather, Marquez and holyfield (4 key big name boxers) but I'd say overall its pretty solid. Lots of fun fighters and a decent number of greats to.

Comment

im satasfied.. thats a lot more fighters than previous games.

Comment

june 30th it comes out

Comment

ea said more fighters will be added by way of dlc

Comment

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
              If this is true, that an inredible roster, even without mayweather.

Straight up, im gonna be donaire if he's really in it.

The career mode is well realistic, you can be Joe calzaghe in it but you cant fight him. The fight gets made then he keeps pullling out citing injury.

When you calzaghe the game also gives you multiple choice excuses for not fighting the best in their prime.

Example: Prime Roy Jones calls you out then the game gives you three options

1) "Come to the remote valleys of wales for my WBO title"
              2) " My hand hurts Im pulling out"
              3) " I Cant come to the US im afraid of flying until you are 40 years old"
              I agree lol too funny

Comment

Well, overall Im satisfied with it. I'll have to tinker around with the boxer creation a bit, after I make myself(of course), to make Hozumi Hasegawa.

Comment

What the hell?? No JMM? No Mayweather? No B-Hop? i would trade half the roster for these guys to be in

Comment

Originally posted by KennyWeldon View Post
                    What the hell?? No JMM? No Mayweather? No B-Hop? i would trade half the roster for these guys to be in
                    I wouldn't. Blame it on Mayweather for being greedy.

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the Photoface feature as well as the DLC. This game will be the best boxing game of all time.

Comment

I can't wait to ko some guys with Malignaggi, it should be an achievement,

''Can't crack an egg'' 100G, make the impossible and ko someone(that has to be a man and older than 10 years old).

I heard this achievement will be in the game, is it only a rumor??

Comment

Working...
                      X