Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Foreman v Pac happens: Pac is a cherry picking bum.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
    There is absolutely no reason for this fight.

None at all. The only reason it is even being considered is that Arum and Roach are looking to carry the Pac momentum with an easy UD over the tough, but ultimately inexperienced and limited newly crowned paper belt holder Foreman.

This is TRUE CHERRYPICKING. I can't even believe this fight is being considered.

I mean who are they kidding? Sure, beating Cotto at 145 is a great win but you can't just avoid everyone and claim greatness. If you are going to fight at 154 where is Williams, where is Clottey, where is Mosely, where is Martinez? The very idea of cherry picking Foreman and clearly DUCKING Martinez and Williams in the 154 division is a joke. An absolutely sickening joke.

I hate to say it but:

Pac = Mayweather. Face it.

(Also, Angulo and Sergei would be getting ducked)
    and floyd is fighting matt hatton.

foreman > matt hatton

Comment

• Originally posted by daheadache View Post
      Don't be so adamant about one fighter and not another. Call a spade a spade.
      Originally posted by jboy View Post
      cant defend your boy floyd on this one?

I dont give a toss about Mayweather, You guys dont get it. Because i dont agree with Pac doesnt mean i like Mayweather or agree with his decisions. Your boy" WTF is this high school??

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray` View Post

I dont give a toss about Mayweather, You guys dont get it. Because i dont agree with Pac doesnt mean i like Mayweather or agree with his decisions. Your boy" WTF is this high school??
        ok, my bad on "your boy" for being childish..

so what do you think of mayweather fighting matthew or paulie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          and floyd is fighting matt hatton.

foreman > matt hatton
          What does Floyd have to do with the TS post.

Comment

• Originally posted by jboy View Post
            ok, my bad on "your boy" for being childish..

so what do you think of mayweather fighting matthew or paulie?

I dont even know what to say about that!!! Its ****ing crazy and speechless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray` View Post

I hear you and you're 100% right about your feelings for one fighter doesn't mean you don't feel one way or another about another fighter.

In all reality, is it the best fight @ 154? No, but none the less it is a move up in weight and a NEW challenge. I can see calling him a cherry picker if he was going after an unproven, smaller fighter or even same class. He's moving up in weight, fighting a naturally bigger man who will out weigh him on fight night easily by 10 lbs.

And let's not kid ourselves, "paper champion" is straight bs. They didn't give Foreman his belt with the purchase of a medium pizza and soda. He earned it and now has the chance to defend it.

Comment

• WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR Matthew!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X