Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deep inside, do you really think Floyd would lose to Cotto or Margarito?? Vote

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep inside, do you really think Floyd would lose to Cotto or Margarito?? Vote

The thread says it all..........

Poll to be put up.........
    Floyd wins against both
    66.67%
    Floyd loses to Cotto
    9.09%
    Floyd loses to Margarito
    6.06%
    Floyd loses to both
    18.18%

Nope he wouldnt, the skill level is crazy, he beat Jose Luis Castillo at 135 twice, that says a lot

Comment

anything is possible

Comment

i don't think Floyd would lose to either of them. But they would probably make for fun fights to watch.

Comment

Yes sir. Why you think he never fought them!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
            Nope he wouldnt, the skill level is crazy, he beat Jose Luis Castillo at 135 twice, that says a lot
            Yea, I see your point, because Castillo was such a force at welterweight.

Comment

Williams only fighter that can beat Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
                I think that he has the best chance to beat Floyd, BUT I saw P Will get hit alot last night and saw ALOT of openings that Floyd could have got Williams out with.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
                  And that would be a stretch. He does post problems for any fighter but I just feel that Floyd has the tools to dismantle any of those fighters me ntioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                    Yes sir. Why you think he never fought them!!!!!!
                    I think the reason that Floyd never fought them is because he knows that he only has one or 2 more fights left in him, and he wants one BIG fight for the money....

And the other he wants to secure his legacy. If he would have fought Cotto a while back, then he would have won, abd people would say fight Margs. If he beat Margs back then and Margs beat Cotto, but lost to Williams, people would say fight Williams and h is ducking PWill.

I say he is letting them fight it out, like a round robin elimination kind of thing and fights the winner of them, so that his last fight can cement his legacy, instead of fighting, retiring, and still having questions left over.

Comment

Working...
                    X