No announcement yet.

Dale Cregan - Manchester's One-Eyed Cop Killer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Dale Cregan - Manchester's One-Eyed Cop Killer

Remember hearing about this guy at the time but **** me i didn't know all the details and everything....this guy was a crazy ****er. Kills a guy....waits a few weeks and kills the guys father and then another 5 weeks later goes and kills 2 female police officers. Madman.

Well worth watching this documentary if any of you chaps haven't heard of him.

Yeh i remember this. He was on the run for a while before being caught

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      Yeh i remember this. He was on the run for a while before being caught
      Yeah remember the news about him being on the run but the full details....goddamn. Scary bastard.

The way he says ''i'll be waiting'' at the end of the phone call ....

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        Remember hearing about this guy at the time but **** me i didn't know all the details and everything....this guy was a crazy ****er. Kills a guy....waits a few weeks and kills the guys father and then another 5 weeks later goes and kills 2 female police officers. Madman.

Well worth watching this documentary if any of you chaps haven't heard of him.

ffs roy does this cowardly **** deserve a thread. i personaly would ;ike to be a room with the one eyeeeeeeeeeeed ****

Comment

Originally posted by engleby View Post
          ffs roy does this cowardly **** deserve a thread. i personaly would ;ike to be a room with the one eyeeeeeeeeeeed ****
          Just got done watching the documentary pal....crazy stuff. For some reason i never knew about all this other **** he did...alls i knew of him before was that he killed the 2 coppers. Didn't know about the other 2 guys and all the other stuff. The guy was a mental cvnt indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            Just got done watching the documentary pal....crazy stuff. For some reason i never knew about all this other **** he did...alls i knew of him before was that he killed the 2 coppers. Didn't know about the other 2 guys and all the other stuff. The guy was a mental cvnt indeed.
            hes a cowarrd mate pure and simple

Comment

He's not actually in prison, but is in a mental hospital I think?.

Read an article a while back about it and he was writing to someone and he made it sound like it was pretty cushy.

Our prison system is a complete joke.

Comment

Real life Kano?

Comment

Working...
                X