Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Frustrated By Khan, Admits a Lack of Motivation for Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    ...he's the mandatory. If you say that then who has gavin and jojo dan beat? Spence isn't the one acting like he deserves payday. He wants his title shot which he earned.

It seems you don't want golovkins best win to get stomped by little Errol spence
    Lol im happy if the spence fight does happen, if spence wants to come to the uk and get schooled thats fine by me.

Comment

ONCE AGAIN...Drop the Belt and FUK OFF! Spence Jr don't need him JUST HIS BELT!

Comment

Where is IBF in all of this? This Brook guy is desperate for a mega fight with Khan. He's been begging for it for years.

Comment

All Brook has to say is "I will only make 147 for the Amir Khan fight otherwise I will move to 154"

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            ONCE AGAIN...Drop the Belt and FUK OFF! Spence Jr don't need him JUST HIS BELT!
            Its a damn shame though aint it? First Canelo robs boxing by surrendering his title, now Brook is gonna do it

Comment

Kell Brook is on Excuse #3 Now

IBF President himself said Kell getting STRIPPED if he doesn't fight Spence Jr next so he can drag this **** all he wants it doesn't matter

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                Lol im happy if the spence fight does happen, if spence wants to come to the uk and get schooled thats fine by me.
                Too bad Kelly doesn't feel that way. He'll probably go try and get the vacant ibf at 154 and fight Liam smith in a "mega" fight

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
                  Its a damn shame though aint it? First Canelo robs boxing by surrendering his title, now Brook is gonna do it
                  I don't blame Brook though honestly, it is extremely HIGH RISK and Low Reward so I get what he is saying but the Dragging Things Out is what making him look SO BAD Instead of doing what Tyson Fury did when the IBF wanted him to fight Vyacheslav Glazkov. Drop the belt and go pursue Khan, if he can't get Khan then move to 154 fight the winner of Liam Smith vs Liam Walsh or something

Comment

Khan already stated he's fighting Brook last quarter of the year. Why is that not good enough for this guy? Beggars can't be choosers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                      I can understand Brook's stance. The guy I think is 30 or 31 right now and is looking to make the most money.

However, if he wants to be considered as an opponent for the thurman-garcia winner or Pac later this year, he needs to have the ibo belt.

Khan fight will always be a possibility with the belt or not. But can't rely on the indecisive Khan.

Thus, he should face Spence to give him the most options... or give up the belt, move to 154.
                      Look at his resume. Besides the GGG fight which fight should've been a big money fight? Khan will never fight Brook. Point blank period.

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      If Brook isn't motivated to defend his belt then he has to hand it over.

It's not that complicated.
                      Basically this
                      Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      yeah, fair enough really. Noone knows who spencer is , beating spencer does nothing for brooks cv. At this stage in his career he wants to fight world class estabilished fighters, not prospects.
                      Do you understand the difference between prospects and contenders? Gervonta Davis was a prospect. Spence is a contender

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                      Not sure why people are OK with Brook chasing Khan. He's didn't his whole career chasing Khan and what has it gotten him? This crap is pathetic. Move on. Move to 154, unify or fight your mandatory. Khan isn't fighting you and he's making you look ******ed.
                      Khan told him if he got a belt he'd fight him. He didn't fight him. Khan told him he was fighting the big fights (Canelo) and Brook was fighting nobodies. Brook fought GGG and Khan still isn't gonna fight him

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                      Khan already stated he's fighting Brook last quarter of the year. Why is that not good enough for this guy? Beggars can't be choosers.
                      Khan said if he doesn't face his mandatory he's not fighting him.

Comment

Working...
                      X