Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: If Joshua Beats Klitschko - Mark My Words We'll Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
    Yup... Sounds better than two European nobodies with multiple losses and washed up pot-bellied Arreola - Wilder's pathetic title defenses.

Yeah, two Europeans who fights on the world level verses three domestic level novices....Yep, sounds really great, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarhitman View Post
      Yeah, two Europeans who fights on the world level verses three domestic level novices....Yep, sounds really great, huh?
      wow...duhappas and spitzka "world level "contenders.... Hilarious!!! And if Martin, Brezeale and White are domestic novices what's that make Aj - they all had more fights at the time

Comment

Originally posted by flem1 View Post
        Wilder's fight never aired on Spike Tv, dumbass
        NBC and fox are not Showtime or ppv...and still on a college campus in Alabama- the only place Wilder can draw.

Comment

Wilder is a bumslayer and not even top 6 HW.

Guys whod beat Wilder:

AJ, Klit, Parker, Ortiz, Fury (if he returns), Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenbear View Post
            Does Ortiz even exist? Every heavy weight doesn't even mention his name and he's legit. Somebody please call out King Kong...
            Dave Allen

Comment

Originally posted by O.K.! 2.0 View Post
              The fight won't happen! I think Wilder is a bit jealous of the success Joshua is having with only half the fights. Joshua has many endorsements including UnderAmour. Joshua has a huge fan base as you can see & is about to make a boat load of cash fighting Klits(10 digits). Would love to see that fight happen but this is all talk in my opinion.
              Well Said.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                And if Klitschko stops Joshua he won't face Wlad, mark my words.

BumSquad.
                Well of course he wont.....deontayduckus wilderquackus is just known for quacking at very high decibels.....deontayduckus is looking to avoid Povetkin by fighting Parker.....and Povetkin is still fighting Stiverne after Stiverne was positive....

Comment

AJ terrified of dose windmills doe...

Seriously, great if it happens but it probably won't. We're lucky if we get two bouts a year where divisional kingpins fight each other. ****ing boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                    NBC and fox are not Showtime or ppv...and still on a college campus in Alabama- the only place Wilder can draw.
                    Have you forgotten about Wilder's fights against Stiverne and Szpilka? Both were on Showtime

Comment

I doubt Wilder gets past either. Especially Joshua. If he wants to keep any belt besides the Grand Tuna Silver Belt, he'd be smart to avoid them and just stick with easy fights. Geez, Joshua's skills are on the fast track, and he can crack as good as Wilder... only more accurately. And Wlad is like an aging mountain... not easy to beat... especially with that jab if he gets it working. And Wilder certainly can't out think either. Unless he's ready to cash out, he has no biz going any higher than Stiverne or similar level.

Comment

Working...
                      X