Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    Matty is a Libra

Not the toughest sign even with the cardinal quality
    I probably agree. Libra is high ranked for hardest hitters of all time (top 3 probably) but toughness and chin and such you're probably right.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      as a fighter Kovalev is definitely superior to Ward.

Ward won by american ref, judges and bookmakers. Ward was literally dipping down throwing 1 body jab and running into Kov to tie up. then jogged away rest of the fight. what kind of ring generalship is that? never landed a right hand. just body jabs. just LOL compare that to all the actual damage Kovalev did.
      Well that goes along with my theory, cardinal speared the mutable fish

Comment

• i wonder why are taurus and cap fighters so terrible in the current talent pool? when was the last time there was a taurus or cap HW champ?

Or even anyone in the current top P4P list

fire seems to dominate.

Comment

• Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
          Although in line with what he said, it would make more sense on paper that Garcia was cardinal aries because he seems to have had the most trouble with Fixed signs (lamont and zab) and speared the top mutables like Amir Khan, Salka, Malignaggi.

I dunno
          Ahhh, I see what you guys mean here. That does make sense. I've always looked at 3/20 as the official end point of Pisces -- that's the only reason I'd say Garcia would be considered mutable water.

Comment

• GrandpaBarnard would you agree the weakest boxing signs (not in order): Libra, Leo, Aquarius?

Comment

Well that goes along with my theory, cardinal speared the mutable fish

seriously as an observer. if you look at that fight.

how are you going to give it to the guy running away then bending down to knee level to pop an upward jab before running into clinch.

it's not fighting.

while the other guy clearly hurt him multiple times. was always the ring general. and knocked him down.

Comment

• Originally posted by deejd View Post
                Ahhh, I see what you guys mean here. That does make sense. I've always looked at 3/20 as the official end point of Pisces -- that's the only reason I'd say Garcia would be considered mutable water.
                When you're on the day of the cusp you have to look up the exact birth time. The sign doesn't just magically change over on a given day but on a given time of the day it can be 8am or 3:15pm etc

Comment

GrandpaBarnard would you agree the weakest boxing signs (not in order): Libra, Leo, Aquarius?
                  Aqua is strange

They're good at amateur boxing but don't do so well as pros.

For boxing Libra > Leo > Aqua

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    i wonder why are taurus and cap fighters so terrible in the current talent pool? when was the last time there was a taurus or cap HW champ?

Or even anyone in the current top P4P list

fire seems to dominate.
                    Well, maybe it's getting a bit too technical, but this year and next are considered fire years in the Eastern Zodiac (Monkey '16, Rooster '17)

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                      Aqua is strange

They're good at amateur boxing but don't do so well as pros.

For boxing Libra > Leo > Aqua
                      I cant even think of a good leo boxer.......I'm trying hard to think.

Chris Eubank? That's all I can come up with

Comment

Working...
                      X