Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Dominates Krzysztof Glowacki To Grab WBO Gold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    How the hell does an unknown with 9 fights school a guy who knocked out Huck and beat Cunningham???
    Because there are levels to this... Some fighters can stop up against the best in their weight class and just embarrass others, like Canelo, cannot.

Comment

Comes into 26-0 champion's back yard with only 9-0 score and school him.

UNBELIEVABLE.

Comment

In other words, you can't like Usyk and Mayweather styles both at the same time, you have to choose

Comment

Usyk has got golden medal at 2012 olympics in London, so, no suprise he is 9 -0 and world champ as a pro.

Very good division, good fights, no divas..

Comment

CholloVista is talking about Black Cunts and White Cunts in case anyone missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              I thought Usyk was a toe to toe killer like that "certain fanbase" likes them

Turns out he's the Ukranian Cruiserweight version of Floyd Mayweather or Erislandly Lara

Curious to see how certain posters enjoyed his "slickness" and unwillingness to engage tonight
              Maybe curious to see how some slick fighters so called "fans" like Lara, Ward, Floyd's fans don't seem able to enjoy Loma's skills and Usyk skills...but will hype a slugger like Spence jr.

Just saying....

Guys are world champion in less than 10 fights, so cannot be said they avoid good comp.

All the ingredients are there, but boxingscene turned out to be racial since the may pac beef.

It works both ways bro.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
                No one paying attention to that division didn't know Usyk, I don't think. He was being fast tracked, with this match telegraphed well in advance as a title grab. Usyk is one of the most talented athletes at higher weights right now, well known out of the amateurs.
                he campained at superHW too and beat Joyce, the sylver medalist of the last olympics.

Not surpised by the result, I can't believe people thought he has no shot, a fighter with a gold medal is always a special fighter you can't count out.

Just think about amateur Gold medalist (olympics or world championship) in current pro boxing: Loma, Lara, Ward, Golovkin, Rigondeaux, Usyk, Andrade, Wlad Klit, Gamboa

Only fail I can think about is Korobov in recent years.

Comment

Usyk is probably the most talented cruiserweight since Holyfield. A joy to watch. I hope to see unifications sooner rather than later, especially against Lebedev should he get past his very difficult mandatory against Gassiev.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                    In other words, you can't like Usyk and Mayweather styles both at the same time, you have to choose
                    Looks pretty similar to me.

Where do you think he got the jab to the body from?

Comment

Working...
                    X