Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Laughs: Golovkin The KO King? He's Knocked Out Nobody!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
    Technically, the biggest fight for GGG in terms of legacy has been Ward the last couple years. Now, its the Ward-Kovalev winner. Yet none of GGG's lil groupies wanna see that. So are yall fake ass fight fans?
    I was hoping to see GGG-Ward last year, but Ward wanted to wait a year. I wouldnt mind seeing GGG vs Kovalev/Ward

Comment

• ... and then the ginger haired stepchild goes and lines up a veritable who's who of GGG leftovers for his next fight!

Comment

• He's more known than Smith. Hardly anyone knows who Smith is.

Comment

• I for one would love to see GGG fight Ward. Probably will be competitive. At Ward's weight class he might give GGG some trouble. That's if Ward would hang in there with him and box. In all likelihood ,as is Ward style, he would hit, hold and run. He's a skilled fighter and knows how to win. If he can take GGG's power he definitely would have a shot at beating him.

Comment

• Actions speak louder than words at this point!

Comment

• Sounds like he is a bit butt hurt at the boxing world talking about the Kazakhstan Destroyer, I am just curious who have you KO Canelo? And it certainly hasn't been even 3 in a row for you..Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
                His butt-hurt level has gone to defcon 1
                ahahahahh you mean DUCKCON 1!

Comment

• Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
                  Yeah great predictions here's mine..if it was GGG that was in there instead of LS there would be 80 000 seats sold.
                  yeah, but ggg wants a big slice of the ppv and is "160 or no fight"... if he doesnt want to do it under canelos terms is fine, but the fight isnt going to happen then...

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
                    SO hes saying James Kirkland is a SOMEBODY???? Do not watch the fight this weekend!!! Stream it! This fight does not deserve one dollar from any of us fans!!! Boycott this we want ggg. Im mexican and im ashamed he's from my country. Chavez sr. Never did this to us.
                    that's the fight that "saved" boxing!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Because nobodies like you Canelo don't want to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X