Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRUTH ALERT: Brook gave Carl Froch NIGHTMARES in sparring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    "Show me a post of you supporting Golovkin before July of this year.

Bandwagon fan."

It's as if you created an account or the sole purpose of slandering GGG. Get a life man, it's getting really obvious even to posters who are neutral to GGG and such. What is it? are you black? Racist? I don't get it, he's a great fighter and anyone fan or not, can see that easily.
    Oh look a Lil G fan bringing up race AGAIN. Lil G fans are the racist fans always the first to start a race discussion. I'm white and British FYI. No he isn't a great fighter, he's done nothing to be considered a great fighter that is the point.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
      First time hearing/reading about that. Interesting.

A lot of time bigger fighters use smaller fighters for work. Klitschko sparred Andy Lee. lol But I doubt he was trying to take his head off or anything.
      Oh i didn't even know about the Andy lee sparing haha. Thanks man.

Comment

Dude Brook is even bigger then GGG, like, legit. Wtf. And people ragged on this fight? Wow, so many people who really do not even like boxing on this site, wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
          Dude Brook is even bigger then GGG, like, legit. Wtf. And people ragged on this fight? Wow, so many people who really do not even like boxing on this site, wtf.
          Says the guy that said Brook would be easy work for Postol.

Does anyone else here feel that Postol would easily knock out Kell Brook? Brook is a bit stiff and chinny, and Postol ate Lucas' best punches like candy.

Would Kell Brook be the easiest "top opponent" for Postol?

I really think Kell Brook would be easy work.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
            Are you really comparing 3 rounds of sparring with headgear on and large gloves to a championship fight? Loool come off it man. Golovkin spars heavyweights so he must be ready for Wilder then.
            Yes, I also know of sparring sessions Brook has had when he has been hurt to the body - not a good omen for a fight with Golovkin is it?

But then again, "it's just sparring . . . . "

Comment

Golovkin probably hits harder than Froch despite being smaller.

Comment

Brook KO's Heavyweights in sparring, takes there shots flush without flinching, beats the chit out of Froch, all in sparring.

On fight night he hugs Porter to a decision. LMFAO, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS CLOWN KO'D.

Comment

froch is retired.

he also got outboxed by smith recently in sparring. smith was crisper and more accurate. not good for brook.

Comment

I think he went overboard, he has the speed advantage so might as well try to maximize that, he put on extra size... now what, hes slower and still wont have the power, strength or chin advantage. Nor will it help stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                      froch is retired.

he also got outboxed by smith recently in sparring. smith was crisper and more accurate. not good for brook.
                      How do you know this?

Comment

Working...
                      X