Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella: Santa Cruz-Frampton Even Better Than Thurman-Porter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But not better than Francisco Vargas vs Orlando Salido.... Vargas vs Salido so far is still the Fight of The Year

Comment

I won't say is better because both Porter and Thurman were landing bombs and are both extremely powerful, but it's deft up there. What's more important is that both are Haymon cards and it's safe to say that they ****ti.ng on the competition.

Comment

No Fcukin way!!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          I've often said that Lou is one of the few honest voices in boxing but he's been on some bullshyt lately.

Santa/Frampton had a couple thrilling moments but Thurman/Porter had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. And, I don't even like those two like I like Leo and Carl.
          It's often said Dibela IS full of ****, he's always full of ****, and he's full of **** right now. The guy is a clown. LSC vs Frampton was good but not fight of the year worthy and I say they as a Frampton supporter.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I've often said that Lou is one of the few honest voices in boxing but he's been on some bullshyt lately.

Santa/Frampton had a couple thrilling moments but Thurman/Porter had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. And, I don't even like those two like I like Leo and Carl.
            It's often said Dibela IS full of ****, he's always full of ****, and he's full of **** right now. The guy is a clown. LSC vs Frampton was good but not fight of the year worthy and I say they as a Frampton supporter.

Comment

I agree this was an instant classic!

Comment

Not overall but the inside fighting was definitely better. Great to watch.

Comment

FrAmpton - cruz was a brilliant fight......deffo up for debate whether it's fight of the year and I think for skill level it could be the one ....WAR FRAMPTON

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                    It's often said Dibela IS full of ****, he's always full of ****, and he's full of **** right now. The guy is a clown.
                    Translation; he said something about ggg that upset you and you haven't let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
                      Frampton made Santa Cruz fight instead of choosing to box. I'll admit to being shocked by Frampton's power, he definitely landed the harder blows. Great fight. #WAR Frampton #WAR Santa Cruz
                      I think Santa Cruz went in there with the wrong game plan. They planned to box the first half and brawl the second it should have been the other way around. If it would have went that way Frampton would have been thrown off by Leo boxing in the second half. Leo did good in the 6th when he let his hands go but Frampton was already up and comfortably boxing of on the back foot which threw Leo off in the 8th
                      Last edited by Koolz87; 08-01-2016, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X