No announcement yet.

Form a gang of Boxers for street warfare

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form a gang of Boxers for street warfare

Use boxers from the last 36 years later. They're your street gang. Try to limit it to 4-5 members. List reasons why. Try to see if the personalities would mesh well. Too much ego will be the demise. Diversification of mind sets is key. Balance and cooperation as a unit.

1) Iran "The Blade" Barkley.

I mean do I really have to explain this one? The dude was apart of a gang that probably helped influence the film "The Warriors". He'll be good for willing to live by the blade, die by the blade.

2) "Simply the Best" Chris Eubank. Eubank has an iron chin so he's gonna be good for dragged out street brawls. But the big reason I choose him is he's got a slick tongue and comes off as a proper gentleman so he'll be good for discussing business and also for using him as an undercover. Calculate mind

3) "El Chino" Marcos Maidana. First off I have to represent my Argentines. Secondly the dude was about that gaucho life. Gonna be good on horseback, quick on the draw, cold blooded guy. He'll be smart when engaging in warfare.

4) Gennady Golovkin. Power in both hands. Total soldier status, quiet, laid back, but takes commands/orders well and is a killer.

5) Wladimir Klitschko. He's a smart dude, intimidating stature, calm guy and will be a perfect match w/Eubank. Eubank will force Wladimir to use his balls more and Wladimir will force Chris to relax and not get ahead of himself. Probably would be great for sucker punches in a group melee. Hopefully can bring in some Eurasia connects for the business side.

Pretty satisfied with my squad. Good balance of intelligence, power, experience, warrior spirit, etc.

What's yours?

Good list. I'd also want to take Roberto Duran and Ricardo Mayorga. If even half of the stories about those guys are true ...

Comment

Originally posted by No Tomorrow View Post
      Use boxers from the last 36 years later. They're your street gang. Try to limit it to 4-5 members. List reasons why. Try to see if the personalities would mesh well. Too much ego will be the demise. Diversification of mind sets is key. Balance and cooperation as a unit.

1) Iran "The Blade" Barkley.

I mean do I really have to explain this one? The dude was apart of a gang that probably helped influence the film "The Warriors". He'll be good for willing to live by the blade, die by the blade.

2) "Simply the Best" Chris Eubank. Eubank has an iron chin so he's gonna be good for dragged out street brawls. But the big reason I choose him is he's got a slick tongue and comes off as a proper gentleman so he'll be good for discussing business and also for using him as an undercover. Calculate mind

3) "El Chino" Marcos Maidana. First off I have to represent my Argentines. Secondly the dude was about that gaucho life. Gonna be good on horseback, quick on the draw, cold blooded guy. He'll be smart when engaging in warfare.

4) Gennady Golovkin. Power in both hands. Total soldier status, quiet, laid back, but takes commands/orders well and is a killer.

5) Wladimir Klitschko. He's a smart dude, intimidating stature, calm guy and will be a perfect match w/Eubank. Eubank will force Wladimir to use his balls more and Wladimir will force Chris to relax and not get ahead of himself. Probably would be great for sucker punches in a group melee. Hopefully can bring in some Eurasia connects for the business side.

Pretty satisfied with my squad. Good balance of intelligence, power, experience, warrior spirit, etc.

What's yours?
      lol. i like it. green K!
      I feel Iran and Chwis would clash tho.

Comment

none of them ***** can bang with me and my homies if shit really popped off.

Comment

Originally posted by aaron.king View Post
          Good list. I'd also want to take Roberto Duran and Ricardo Mayorga. If even half of the stories about those guys are true ...
          I worry about Mayorga being too difficult to work in a group/too out of control to handle and have his mouth fatally effect the other members

Comment

Originally posted by No Tomorrow View Post
            I worry about Mayorga being too difficult to work in a group/too out of control to handle and have his mouth fatally effect the other members
            That's a good point. You'd have to have a group around him to keep him in check. Definitely a loose cannon.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              lol. i like it. green K!
              I feel Iran and Chwis would clash tho.
              They definitely would, but I think overtime they would become brothers. Eubank is risky because of how ego centric he is, but his coldness and slick tongue would be great to bamboozle opposing gangs and conning others for economic gain

Comment

Mike Tyson
                Sonny Liston
                Ricardo Mayorga
                Roberto Duran
                Marcos Maidana

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                  Mike Tyson
                  Sonny Liston
                  Ricardo Mayorga
                  Roberto Duran
                  Marcos Maidana
                  Decent list.

I'd worry about Mike's mood swings and Sonny being a traitor.

Comment

Good Idea,

Tyson for the pure intimidation factor people are still terrified of the man and that would help in a street fight.

Lennox Lewis as I feel he's still the best and most skilled super heavy his right hand was dynamite.

Ali He has a motor mouth and wold talk the most ****, most people that talk that much **** can't back it up he could.

Big George Forman just because of his out and out power he'd ruin people connecting bare knuckle.

And lastly probably Vitali, valuev or the Haymaker I think from that list I'd go with Valuev all though he may be the worst boxer of the three I think on appearance alone he's the scariest fighter on the list.

Comment

Working...
                    X