Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Chris Algieri an elite fighter or a bum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
    Complete BS. Mayweather fans were saying the fight was a total mismatch and Pac fans were defending it saying Algeri would box and make things interesting for Pac.

Funny how you switch the tables after the fact though. Kind of how pac fans flip flop on drug testing in boxing.
    Everyone was ****ting on the Algieri/Manny fight, except like 3 people. 3 people are nowhere the majority.

Comment

Elite? Not a chance. I'm not a fan of Algieri. I think he got a gift decision over Provodnikov (which is a shame because I wanted to see Pac-Prov), and he didn't impress me at all against a Pacquiao who has clearly been doing the absolute minimum to win his last few fights. I don't know how he'd fare against Khan since I haven't seen Khan in action since his loss to Peterson.

Comment

He was when Pac fought him

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
          it was only the pacquiao haters that were saying algieri could upset pacquiao, make it a close fight, make him look bad etc

everyone else said algieri doesn't belong there

why lie?
          Yes you are lying...

Pathetic.

Comment

He is average id rate him a C
            Broner is a D

Comment

He's a elite fighter when match right.

Comment

Not a bum but nowhere near elite. I firmly believe he got the decision against Provo because they needed someone with feather fisted hands with a title to throw in there with Pac to hype up a Floyd/Manny fight.
                Manny drops him 6 times and people again believe he is the old Manny that could give Floyd trouble. They were wrong.

Comment

Working...
                X