Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you bought for yourself this Christmas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
    30K is brand new, I got my 2001 Chevrolet Impala with 62K in 2003 and I'm still kicking it, I work nearby so after all those years right now it has 165K not that much.

1 of them just finished paying his house so he could aford it, the other one is single and doesn't have kids
    Yeah the 30,00 km was what made me jump on it, I had to get it shipped half way across the country but it was worth it. I fall into the single with no kids category too so that made it a bit easier for me.

A friend of mine had a 2003 Impala he bought new and just traded in last year on a 2014 Impala, he loves them.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Lagavulin 16 year old. Didn't last a week lol.

Very nice! Look expensive, unlike what I just downed:

Comment

Well that's ok because I see abrand new T.V in your donation box!

Comment

Originally posted by titan m View Post
          Yeah the 30,00 km was what made me jump on it, I had to get it shipped half way across the country but it was worth it. I fall into the single with no kids category too so that made it a bit easier for me.

A friend of mine had a 2003 Impala he bought new and just traded in last year on a 2014 Impala, he loves them.
          Same here man, single no kids for the moment, we gotta take advantage of that as much as we can.

I still love mine, 1st car and runs great, I wished it didn't had so many annoying and expensive sensors

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
            What are those? They're sharp.

some Ray Bans...they were like $260 at the store but my sister who works at an eye place told me she could hook it up thru my insurance...got em for like $60...Merry Christmas to me

Comment

Nice I like em!

I got Oackley's custom Batwolf

those are nice too...i was checking out some Oakleys before choosing this one

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                those are nice too...i was checking out some Oakleys before choosing this one
                They're cool, I bought new lenses in Ebay so I could use the old one for when I have to mow the lawn, whole lot cheaper than at their site

Comment

Very nice! Look expensive, unlike what I just downed:

Lol yeah it was but still much cheaper than drinking at a bar for a few nights, which I do far too often.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Lol yeah it was but still much cheaper than drinking at a bar for a few nights, which I do far too often.
                    Yea drinking outside takes a toll on your wallet for sure, my co-worker drinks everyday, I'm even worried a bit for him but hopefully he doesn't drink a lot in these next days because he has his kid over this weekend

Comment

well since I am a proactive type of person, rather be prepared than not I decided to purchase a dash cam (I honestly think every car should have one, would keep cops in check hopefully but at least will help in holding them accountable and help put real criminals behind bars and also help in insurance/crashes etc just a great ).

I order this it came in today was gonna set it up to try out but im tired helped my bro moved.
                      http://www.amazon.com/ZeroEdge-Dual-...w+Mirror&psc=1

I got this one cause I wanted one that was sleek didnt want it too look like I had a dashcam, and im ify about a dash came 1080 lol but well check it out see whats up if not ill probably buy one of those knockoff gopros and use that as a dashcam.

Comment

Working...
                      X