No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire's Will Catapults Him To Reclaim Gold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sanluisjerzy View Post
    I think they were booing the wide score margins because they knew it meant Donaire had won. Juarez was fighting at home, it's worth pointing out.
    Juarez was fighting at home in pierto rico? Hes mexican for crying outloud.

Comment

I couldn't believe how strong Juarez was in those middle rounds, after being lit up for 5 rounds. He was so strong he had me googling "Cesar Juarez Memo Heredia" afterwards. No connection thankfully

The ring looked small to me which didn't help Nonito. He's clearly ageing too. The same energy isn't there. He is still a beautiful sharpshooter when he was a bit of space though.

Comment

The truth of the matter is nonito is done fighting at a high-level his defense sucks he's getting tagged with too many punches, his power for some reason is not there like it used to be in the lower weight classes and jiatez is young and hungry. It would appear to me that nonito almost seems to want to quit when the tough get going...

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Donaires skin marks up crazy easily. Just look at the punches that he landed in Juarez, and barely a mark or swelling on him.
          I agree completely. Juarez could go out shopping or to a club and hit on women.
          No problem. Donaire, well his face, & eyes show lots of damage.

Kinda like Marg's eye after PAC messed him up. The same eye allowed Cotto to get an easy win.

Comment

You have to take into consideration That Donaire began to look vulnerable immediately after he rolled his foot. Before that he was very on point. Once his foot messed up I think mentally everything became much more difficult for him. Just pointing that out because I do think Donaire still has ability to stay at the top again. Great fght. Card should have been a little closer though

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Donaires skin marks up crazy easily. Just look at the punches that he landed in Juarez, and barely a mark or swelling on him.
              Nonito landed some deadly stuff on that dude in the later rounds. No one should be able to sustain those flush uppercuts he hit juarez with

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rotch View Post
                Flash looked bad. No way that fight should have went 12.
                Wouldnt say he looked bad, he slipped a lot of punches too. Wouldnt doubt if that Juarez was on something. Took one heck of a beating to keep coming forward like he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  I couldn't believe how strong Juarez was in those middle rounds, after being lit up for 5 rounds. He was so strong he had me googling "Cesar Juarez Memo Heredia" afterwards. No connection thankfully

The ring looked small to me which didn't help Nonito. He's clearly ageing too. The same energy isn't there. He is still a beautiful sharpshooter when he was a bit of space though.
                  Yea it seemed a bit odd Juarez could take that punishment and keep coming forward.

Comment

Nonito going life and death with an unknown fighter says a lot. Noni will not last long with a top fighter. Juarez has a bright future.for a fighter with no experience in championship fights or fighting top fighters brought it to noni and rearranged his face.

Comment

Originally posted by Strive 4 Truth View Post
                      Wouldnt say he looked bad, he slipped a lot of punches too. Wouldnt doubt if that Juarez was on something. Took one heck of a beating to keep coming forward like he did.
                      your mother is on something u fkn hater!

Comment

Working...
                      X