Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Berto Won't Blame Shoulder Like Pacquiao Did!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Berto Won't Blame Shoulder Like Pacquiao Did!

Mayweather Promotions CEO, Leonard Ellerbe, took a swing at Manny Pacquiao will defending Floyd Mayweather's selection of Andre Berto as the September 12th opponent at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Mayweather won a twelve round decision over Pacquiao on May 2nd at the same Las Vegas venue. After the fight, Pacquiao said a right shoulder injury was to blame for his lackluster performance. Pacquiao had surgery a few days later.
    [Click Here To Read More]

yes of course mr ellerbe because berto vs mayweather is a tailored match up.

Comment

nobody will care

Comment

Of course he won't. Once he loses, he will be gracious and take his fat ass paycheck to the bank.

But his shoulder will take damage if he tries using the shoulder roll.

Comment

I think the point Ellerbe is making is that Berto suffered a more severe injury than Pac. He still fought his heart out and didn't make excuses when he lost. He sucked it up and took that L like a man. Pac on the other hand...............

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
            I think the point Ellerbe is making is that Berto suffered a more severe injury than Pac. He still fought his heart out and didn't make excuses when he lost. He sucked it up and took that L like a man. Pac on the other hand...............
            true .. pacquiao a sore loser.

Comment

nobody cares.

Comment

Berto is going to out shoulderroll Mayweather!

Comment

Who's going out shoulder roll who???? For 75 dollars you get to see a mega shoulder roll contest it's personal they mean business!!!!

Comment

I rather watch the Mayweather vs Pac replay again than this fight. Pac has more chance of winning that fight than Berto and that fights already happen and can't change the result.
                    TBE get the F out. Great skilled fighter and the best of an era, hands down but to be up there he need to shut everyone up. Beating pacquiao should have been that moment but I guess winning is not enough for some people.
                    When was the last time someone controlled pacquiao like that. To be called TBE he needed to put on more of a show. Mayweather will be remembered for Money and that 0..... That is his claim to being the best.

Comment

Working...
                    X