Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virgil Hunter tells Amir Khan he needs to move to the USA to fulfil his dreams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan could sleep in the same bed as Hunter and it won't be worth a damn.

Khan is not an elite fighter period, no matter how much his daddy and all the other yesmen in his life tell him that he is.

Comment

good objective posts here guys. 'nuff said!

Comment

I think this is the only way to go because I don't see much improvement from current amount of training that Khan gets. If he wants to gain world title again he has to be with Hunter all the time. It's sacrifice he has pay.

Comment

Won't make any difference. Most fighters revert to type when they get hit with a big shot. You could see that in the Diaz fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
            Khan could sleep in the same bed as Hunter and it won't be worth a damn.

Khan is not an elite fighter period, no matter how much his daddy and all the other yesmen in his life tell him that he is.

Comment

if Khan is serious about his career, he'll give it a shot

Comment

It wouldn't hurt. If he wants to be the best he needs to do more than what other fighters are doing.

Comment

Khan = Walcott of boxing, all speed no brain

Comment

First it was Freddie and then it was Garcia. Now Virgil Hunters is the man but his shine is going to be short lived. He can't improve Khan the way he says and I like Khan. He is what he is. Angulo is gonna get abused by Lara and Berto will be another failure. Ward is a beast and just cuz Virgil trains him, doesn't mean he's a beast of a trainer.

Comment

Working...
                    X