No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez: Broner Beat Bums, Talks **** Like It's Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vazquez: Broner Beat Bums, Talks **** Like It's Great

IBF lightweight champion Miguel Vazquez(33-2, 10KOs) was in Tijuana on Saturday night to support his stablemate Alejandro Cobrita Gonzalez Jr. in his fight versus Hazal Martinez - which Gonzalez won by a second round TKO. Vazquez returned home to Los Angeles this morning and watched the replay of Adrien Broner vs. Gavin Rees, which took place on Saturday in Atlantic City and was won in five rounds by Broner.

Vazquez was not impressed by the performance and he was angered because Broner continues to call for a fight with WBO champion Ricky Burns (35-2, 10KOs) - who Vazquez faces on March 16th at Wembley Stadium in a unification clash.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Vazquez will beat Burns so hopefully they make this.

For some reason Broner has only been calling out Burns but no mention of Vazquez?

Comment

Broner says he is praying Burns beats Vasquez.

Comment

Love to see this two in the ring if he can get past burns, in fact am hoping he beats burns because I don't see burns getting past Broner If they ever meet.

Comment

i literally believe broner doesnt have the slightest inclination on who you are mr vasquez.. lmao

Comment

Damn. Vasquez went in. Tell em how you really feel though.

He better worry about March 16. Like B-Hop said, when you go to another mans backyard your already down by 2 rounds. And Burns is no pushover by any means. This is not a fight he wants to look past.

Comment

I'm surprised a few people rate Vasquez so highly. I'm not impressed by him at all.

I expect Burns to beat him.

Comment

DeMarco is no bum,but I get ya point none the less Vasquez..

Comment

Who the f**k has Vazquez beat???

Prescott, Kim, Quintero, Gesta.....none of these guys were in the Top 10 at 135 when Vazquez beat them.

Why did Miguel turn down the chance to fight Broner last November than???

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    I'm surprised a few people rate Vasquez so highly. I'm not impressed by him at all.

I expect Burns to beat him.
                    Wanna make a bet??I'll take Vasquez,hows about 40mill??

Comment

Working...
                    X