No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argo 8/10.

I was intrigued by the story after i watched the movie. I was a little disappointed that they over-dramatized parts of the movie. Apparently the six were never in any close danger.

Comment

• good ass movie......

Comment

• Zero Dark Thirty.

0/10 I really struggled to get up to an hour into the film, absolutely awful.

Comment

• watched 2 excellent films last night...

children of men

profound... compelling... powerful... cinematic... alfonso cuaron knows his filmmaking...

there's minimal hand holding so undivided attention in watching this is a must... 10...

being john malkovich

profound... compelling... powerful... cinematic... charlie kaufman and ****e jonze know their filmmaking...

the premise of making personalities a physical force inside the human psyche is very thought provoking... 10...

Comment

• infernal affairs 1

scorsese's "the departed" is more methodical and deliberate... but this... this has more edge and thrills on a visceral level... if u enjoyed "the departed", you owe it to yourself to watch the movie it was adapted from...

Comment

• The Notebook 10/10

Comment

• Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                watched 2 excellent films last night...

children of men

profound... compelling... powerful... cinematic... alfonso cuaron knows his filmmaking...

there's minimal hand holding so undivided attention in watching this is a must... 10...

being john malkovich

profound... compelling... powerful... cinematic... charlie kaufman and ****e jonze know their filmmaking...

the premise of making personalities a physical force inside the human psyche is very thought provoking... 10...
                2 great films. Being John Mal always lost me halfway through. Need to rewatch.

Comment

• Gangster Squad
                  Pretty good 8/10

and I'm a hard critic

Comment

• Zero Dark 30.........5/10...took too long to get into the action

Django.......8/10....pretty good movie if you put it in the context of a Tarentino film and don't get caught up in the n-bombs through out the movie.

Flight.....9/10...thought it was a great movie, Washington is awesome as always.

The Campaign....6/10....the table scene is freaking hilarious

Ted......6/10....several great parts, Wahlberg is the man.

The Bourne Legacy....6/10...worth a look follows the script of the other movies though, same old, same old.

The Ugly Truth....8/10...documentary about horizontal fracking and the natural gas industry. Gave very good insight into how that stuff is bad news for everyone and how big business is taking advantage of small towns. It is almost like that movie with Julia Roberts (Erin Brockovich); a MEGA lawsuit waiting to happen.

Comment

• great movie. It takes it place along side of Warrior! Just in a more comical side. It has all the emotions in one flick.... 5 star in my book!

Comment

Working...
                      X