No announcement yet.

Words that you hate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led* View Post
    I hate to hear the expression "awesome," a statement that begins with "basically," and when people calls me "dude."
    i met this awesome dude who had swag. basically he was addicted to ****!

one day he invited me over to get, as he so eloquently put it 'lets go down to the pawn shop, trade in that bling so we can get some liquor and kush....and a couple of whoppers so we get crunked up at my crib.

whilst drinking and smoking rather heavily the phone rang. i picked it up but nobody was there. whatever. Meh, it was probly the wrong number.

in the background, before i hung up I could here Gangstarr playing in the background 'bounce ***** bounce. My rhymes a cargo and yours is just a quarter ounce'. i will say this, if somebody calls and hangs up again ima phuck them right up. ellerbe style.

I felt myself getting agitated so i took another hit of pot to relax my brain.

YOLO - you only live once. Lets get down to the city and score some clothes blow, and hoes.

my new friend got pissed and said, 'you coloureds are always trying to take advantage of my niceness.'

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
      i do that sometimes.
      Then make like a tree and erm.........bounce

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
        Then make like a tree and erm.........bounce
        make like a banana and GET THE PHUCK OUTTA HERE!

Comment

make like a banana and GET THE PHUCK OUTTA HERE!
          Touche lol

Comment

when people say Wat da dilly yo! instead of what's up.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              when people say Wat da dilly yo! instead of what's up.
              nobody phucking says that anymore except for middle aged white people trying to mimic rappers.

Comment

one day he invited me over to get, as he so eloquently put it 'lets go down to the pawn shop, trade in that bling so we can get some liquor and kush....and a couple of whoppers so we get crunked up at my crib.

whilst drinking and smoking rather heavily the phone rang. i picked it up but nobody was there. whatever. Meh, it was probly the wrong number.

in the background, before i hung up I could here Gangstarr playing in the background 'bounce ***** bounce. My rhymes a cargo and yours is just a quarter ounce'. i will say this, if somebody calls and hangs up again ima phuck them right up. ellerbe style.

YOLO - you only live once. Lets get down to the city and score some clothes blow, and hoes.

my new friend got pissed and said, 'you coloureds are always trying to take advantage of my niceness.'

Comment

Super RED K

Comment

Can't stand most slang to be honest.......made up words by kids trying to sound cool a-ight

Comment

nobody phucking says that anymore except for middle aged white people trying to mimic rappers.
                      if you still saying bounce you know damn well you still saying Wat Da Dilly Yo!!

Comment

Working...
                      X