Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Only Sensible Fight Out There For Me is Kessler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kessler and Froch will do that chicken Ward never has done, travel to fight the best in they backyard

Comment

It will be another close fight, this time Froch will take the decision whether he deserves it or not because it's in England. The first fight I thought Kessler won by a round. I don't think either will get knocked out, but Froch can't rely on his chin like he has done before, if he just waddles into range against Kesller there's a possibility he could be stopped because I don't care how good your chin is, you won't be able to take them all night.

Next year for Froch id like to see him fight Kessler in April/May time then hopefully get it on with DeGale/Groves, maybe they should fight each other again and the winner takes on Froch.

Comment

Froch needs to give Dirrell a rematch in America after Kessler (if he beats Kessler).

I thought he lost to Dirrell, so a rematch is needed there too and in America the same way Kessler will rematch Froch in the UK.

Froch harps on about getting rematches in the fights he lost and goes on and on about the Kessler fight and how it could of gone either way.

Well fair is fair and if Kessler is good enough to rematch Froch in UK Froch should be man enough to afford Dirrell the same in America, as that was a close fight that many thought Dirrell won.

Comment

Froch can't really box, he's just a hard hard man with a solid chin and solid punching ability.

Dirrell would box his head off again and I think in a years time so would DeGale and Groves.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintGeorge View Post

Froch can't really box, he's just a hard hard man with a solid chin and solid punching ability.

Dirrell would box his head off again and I think in a years time so would DeGale and Groves.
            Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhhhahahahahhahahahahah ahahahahahaha!

Comment

Well he can't really can he mate? He just relies on that chin of his too much and he can bang a bit.

Dirrell outboxed him pretty convincgly I thought. Froch was missing in that fight as wildly as Hatton the other week.
              Ward outboxed him
              Jermain Taylor outboxed him.
              The Kessler fight demonstrated that technically he wasn't brilliant, again he was missing wildly.
              He only just about beat 41 year old Glen Johnson, for the first 6 rounds he was being outboxed.

What other wins are left? Abraham yeah, done well but Abraham is very very limited, and obviously the Bute fight where he was found out to be the fraud that he is. Froch didn't really box well that night, he just went in there and tried to knock his head off.

What are his o

Comment

Well he can't really can he mate? He just relies on that chin of his too much and he can bang a bit.

Dirrell outboxed him pretty convincgly I thought. Froch was missing in that fight as wildly as Hatton the other week.
                Ward outboxed him
                The Kessler fight demonstrated that technically he wasn't brilliant, again he was missing wildly.
                He only just about beat 41 year old Glen Johnson, for the first 6 rounds he was being outboxed.

What other wins are left? Abraham yeah, done well but Abraham is very very limited, and obviously the Bute fight where he was found out to be the fraud that he is. Froch didn't really box well that night, he just went in there and tried to knock his head off.

What are his o

Comment

Originally posted by SaintGeorge View Post

Ward outboxed him

What are his o
                  What on earth are you talking about? Dirrell ran from Froch all night long - how can you beat a champion when you a literally running from side to side throwing pitty pad punches. It was a clear unanimous decision, should never have been a split.

Jermaine taylor outboxed him a bit for the first 6 rounds yes, but you say it as if the KO was pure luck. He hunted him down like a maniac in the last 4 rounds and put him on his a$$ a couple of times. He also won against Jean Pascal. He was solid in the Kessler fight - Kessler was just a tad better - no shame in that. And Ward won clearly - but he will do that to anyone.

How can you even fault the Bute fight? It was as clear as day that Bute was totally out of his league.

Comment

Ward probably has a bigger fight lined up

Froch and Kessler are evenly matched. Too slow white guys with even ability and good fan bases. Ward is so far superior to the slow Euros that fighting either of them again is pointless. Kessler already quit against Ward and Froch got embarrassed and out classed. Froch and Ward are B fighters when compared to Ward. think about it???

Comment

Originally posted by mikeMack View Post
                      Froch and Kessler are evenly matched. Too slow white guys with even ability and good fan bases. Ward is so far superior to the slow Euros that fighting either of them again is pointless. Kessler already quit against Ward and Froch got embarrassed and out classed. Froch and Ward are B fighters when compared to Ward. think about it???
                      Racist idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X