Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romney: Why Don't Airplane Windows Roll Down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    im osrry there are not 47 states in america.

But even if they were he should know like 1 add 1 equals 2, no matter how tired i am i ALWAYS get that correct.

Obama is the worst president ever..start thinking for yourself...obama doesnt..so you should..
    Your not very bright are you?

Obama the worst president ever? Do you know who George W. Bush is?

Exaggerate much?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Your not very bright are you?

Obama the worst president ever? Do you know who George W. Bush is?

Exaggerate much?

Bush was horrendous no doubt about it, he paved the way for someone as unqualified as Obama. So in that aspect Bush is the worst predident ever, as know way would Obama got close to being predident...

Comment

Obama is just sitting back and letting him make a fool of himself.

The comments about the lazy 47% of Americans.

The blatant orange face tan.

And now this...lol.

Comment

Bush was horrendous no doubt about it, he paved the way for someone as unqualified as Obama. So in that aspect Bush is the worst predident ever, as know way would Obama got close to being predident...
          Obama is no where near the worst president ever, it's not even close. When you look at Nixon, Bush W., Hoover, Harding, Buchannan....

There have many more presidents worse than Obama, I don't think Obama has been bad, just inherited a really bad situation. History will tell his story though and I don't think it will be a bad one.

Comment

Comment

Every last two or incumbent president is the worst president. Then 30 years later they are not so bad anymore and sometimes being hailed as the best (Reagan, Kennedy). People are never satisfied.

Comment

Lol at people thinkjng Bush is the worst president ever. What does that make obama, who merely extends bushs policys and does everything that bush did to a greater degree?

People arent smart enough to realize that policies from previous administrations(prior to bush even) set up the economic turmoil we are know in. The bubble wasnt just built overnight you goons.

Clinton was a fairly terrible president aswell, he just lucked out and was in office wgen the dot com boom exploded.

Comment

I don't think it's really fair to try to "rank presidents" from best to worst anyway. I mean, USA 200 years ago, 100 years ago, were not even close to the same country as today.

Also, you can look at the things they did (or didn't do) so many ways, through so many differences lenses, and perspectives.

But Obama has done some good things thus far. He FINALLY got USA up to speed by introducing a public healthcare system. He ended the Bush policies on torture. He got our troops out of Iraq. He's at least stopped the economy from getting worse - whether or not he's made it better, I don't know, it's debatable. But 4 years isn't a very long time to do a lot with the situation you inherited. I'm anxious to see what he'll do during the last four years since he won't have to worry about getting reelected.

I'm still not a huge fan of Obama, because I think he sold out somewhat, and like Republicans, also has some corporations, and donators interests to look after.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Never heard the hurricane one but the 57 State comment was a joke made while he was talking about how long the campaign was. Only Republicans found it to be an error that was feasible to make. After all, they did elect Bush!
                      Hahahaha good one piggy!

Comment

Working...
                      X