Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't Write Hattons comeback off just yet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Consider him written off.

He won't beat a top 10 guy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Who is a contender?
      Pick the best 15 fighters out of that division.

Comment

Seems to me some are keen to set the bar pretty high for a Hatton comeback.

He has to beat a "contender", he has to beat a "top 10 guy" for a comeback to be a success....

Reality is, if Ricky comes back at 34 and becomes a 5 time World Champion he'll have done pretty well.

Comment

He's gonna get the white knocked out of his nose

Comment

Morales did better than we expected but he is way more skilled than Hatton and was able to outbox these guys. His stamina was better than expected too from training in the mountains. Hatton blocks punches with his face, his comeback wont go well unless they put him in with the right guys. And he wasnt any good at 147 in his prime, so dont expect him to be when hes shot.

Comment

Yeaaaa but Erik Morales is a good boxer....

Comment

I don't understand why anyone has beef with a Ricky Hatton comeback. He's only had to losses in his career one to Mayweather and the other for That cocaina. The pacquiao fight doesn't count cause we know what that run was about. I for one welcome the comeback for real.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
                  I don't understand why anyone has beef with a Ricky Hatton comeback. He's only had to losses in his career one to Mayweather and the other for That cocaina. The pacquiao fight doesn't count cause we know what that run was about. I for one welcome the comeback for real.

Pretty sure the Pac loss counts

His brain still got slap hammered.

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post

because wtaching a past it, once top-tier fighter beat up bums or watching a past it, top-tier fighter get beaten badly by good opponents moving up is not something everyone wants to see.

Comment

I don't think Ricky being a top 10 P4p guy would be in the cards. I still think that he could be the kind of guy that tests up and comers and could pose problems to see if the young ones have what it takes to be considered a p4p guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X