Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine Edwin Valero vs. Adrien Broner 2 135lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valero was pretty bad ass, sure there were a lot of bums on his record but what has Broner done?

I like Valero to stop him

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      What power and skill level proven when?

Oh here we go, I disagree so you must not know anything about the sport, Valero is a product of soft opposition get over it.
      are you honestly telling me that you haven't seen a high level of skill from valero?
      if so then i stand firmly by my comment and can't really see much point in explaining anything to you because to do so i would have to explain the subtleties of boxing, which is something that would take pages of writing. and you still probably wouldn't get it.

Comment

What's to imagine? Valero hits Broner, Broner hits the canvas.

Comment

Fair enough I just think Valero was massively overrated due to his stoppages most over soft opposition.
          try and get the stoppages outta your mind and look at the way he boxed. quite a few times he just went to war and blitzed his opponents, throwing a lot of technique and tactics outta the window because he didn't need them. when he did require them a bit more, in they came and he looked great.

Comment

he would have ****ed broner up. Valero was a ****ing animal. That dude must have been a nightmare to be with in the ring.
            Last edited by johncods; 02-12-2012, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
              He was also a world champion, show some respect for the dead. Especially one who died too young.
              he also terrorized and beat his wife for almost a decade before brutally murdering her.

Comment

valero ivan drago's broner inside of 7

Comment

When are ppl going to accept that Valero was an unproven bum beater, his ko record means nothing because it wasn't against good fighters.
                  Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                  Please get off the Valero hype wagon, he proved nothing but that he could beat 4th and 3rd tier fighters, not to mention he killed himself and his wife.

He was a nutjob and a hypejob.
                  I agree.

People look at that 27-0 27 K.O record and seem to think Valero was some kind of beast with huge power in actual fact Valero didn't even have one punch K.O power he stopped guys through accumulation his style was very sloppy also he would have been found out at the top level.

That being said Broner is also unproven at this point and needs to step up his level of comp soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                    He was also a world champion, show some respect for the dead. Especially one who died too young.
                    What? people who murder there wife then commit suicide rather than face justice for the crime deserve respect? are you serious.

He doesn't deserve any respect whatsoever.

Comment

Valero would brutalize Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X