No announcement yet.

Neven Pajkic: "Tyson Fury is a Classless Piece of **** -- so is David Haye!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    i have been saying this fight would happen for a year now. i know because i'm canadian & a big fan of neven pajkic.he is feather fisted but he is great to watch.all his fights are pretty entertaining.he can take a massive punch & is always moving forward. he is similar to a jason estada in terms of chin & punching power but id more compare him to francois botha.just a tough guy who never backs down from anyone. he had good fights with former canadian champ greg kielsa, jason gavern,nicolai firtha, raphael butler & johnnie white. his fights usually go the distance since he doesnt punch hard. i don't know why guys like tunney don't like him since he is from eastern europe & has beaten many C+ fighters.after this fury fight he has tye fields to fight for the canadian title. fury better not take him lightly because he takes punches well.watch his fight vs raphael butler.he took so many massive punches i couldnt believe he didnt go down but tye fields got dropped by butler with one punch...im cheering for pajkic but i do like fury. my biggest worry is the pathetic refs & judging that takes place in england. the firtha fight stoppage was BS & that better not happen to pajkic.
    lol count on it. the first time Fury lands more than 5 consecutive punches the ref will stop it as is customary with british hypejobs. i'll predict in the 5th round

Comment

Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
      lol count on it. the first time Fury lands more than 5 consecutive punches the ref will stop it as is customary with british hypejobs. i'll predict in the 5th round
      i hope not because pajkic has a really solid beard....if you havent seen him fight you actually might like him...hes straight ahead all the way but he has no power which hurts him so the other guy is always in the fight...

Comment

I think Neven might surprise Fury - Fury's head is getting awfully big these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Grinderman View Post
          I think Neven might surprise Fury - Fury's head is getting awfully big these days.
          pajkic vs firtha was a really good fight.thats why i told everyone fury better watch out when he fights firtha. no one listened to me because he has 9 losses which according to 95% of the posters here he is a tomato can.i watch all heavyweight fights no matter what level.i am very familiar with the "journeymen" i said the same thing about jason gavern before he fought john banks & everyone thought i was the dumbest guy here.i called gavern to win but it was a draw. everyone here when i joined said dimitrenko was the next one & i laughed & called him untested & protected.i got pages of hatemail for months claiming i was anti-european,etc...when he stepped up & lost to chambers the hatemail stopped & those same posters who called me stupid jumped off his bandwagon using "MY" words as if they were their own. i don't know about the other weight classes but ive been watching HW boxing for the 22 years...i took interest in the sport in the late 80's when i was 15. i know what i'm talking about...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            pajkic vs firtha was a really good fight.thats why i told everyone fury better watch out when he fights firtha. no one listened to me because he has 9 losses which according to 95% of the posters here he is a tomato can.i watch all heavyweight fights no matter what level.i am very familiar with the "journeymen" i said the same thing about jason gavern before he fought john banks & everyone thought i was the dumbest guy here.i called gavern to win but it was a draw. everyone here when i joined said dimitrenko was the next one & i laughed & called him untested & protected.i got pages of hatemail for months claiming i was anti-european,etc...when he stepped up & lost to chambers the hatemail stopped & those same posters who called me stupid jumped off his bandwagon using "MY" words as if they were their own. i don't know about the other weight classes but ive been watching HW boxing for the 22 years...i took interest in the sport in the late 80's when i was 15. i know what i'm talking about...
            So how do you rate Neven's chances vs Fury?

Comment

Originally posted by Grinderman View Post
              So how do you rate Neven's chances vs Fury?
              if he had more power i would say he'd have a great chance but the fight is in england & i think i agree with whoever said that if fury lands 5 in a row the ref will stop it...terry oconnor & dave parris are the worst judge\refs in britain & id say both are 2 top 10 worst in the world...that deck is stacked against pajkic but if the ref lets them fight i think it will go the distance.pajkic has the edge in quality of opposition but fury has everything else going for him...i want pajkic to win but fury has really improved the last few fights so id have to say fury should be the favorite but im not counting pajkic out...

Comment

Working...
              X