Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many tune ups should floyd need to be ready for pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KitangKatag View Post
    Both Pac and Floyd has STAR power regardless of who they fight, people will still pay and see it.. until then retirement isnt an option.
    obviously alot of people about that accept substandard fights. the fans should refuse to pay for it, then they will have to fight each other.

Comment

If the Mayweather Camp and their fans are really telling the truth, that Floydie is the best or greatest, then, why should Floydie needs a tune up?

He should fight directly the current #1 P4P Fighter - Pacman!

Comment

Wow it seems like majority of the people believed that floyd will never be ready for pac.

Comment

I don't see what having 2-3 tune ups is going to do to get your prepared for Pacquiao in the case of Mayweather. Floyd isn't fighting more than twice a year, so are we supposed to wait until 2013 for them to fight when Floyd is turning 36?

If the fight doesn't come off after each the Marquez and Ortiz fights, I think that'll be my ultimate breaking point of just sayin "To Hell with this fight" (which in turns leaves a sour note for Boxing as far as I'm concerned).

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
            Cotto is the only one I would accept, and even that's pushing it REAL hard
            I would pay for the cotto-floyd fight, i think it will be a very competitive fight because floyd isn't a pressure fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              Wow it seems like majority of the people believed that floyd will never be ready for pac.
              Floyd is as ready as he'll ever be IMO. Now if the Mayweather camp's motive is to stack up enough bread before a mega fight with Pacquiao, then that makes sense (I guess). But even with that being said, Floyd's not getting any younger and the longer the fight is prolonged I think the worse it'll be for Mayweather.

Comment

So now you guys are going off what Roger says?

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  i bet you just jizzed over that thought didnt you.

Comment

Bottom line is Mayweather has finally found someone who is better then him.

Would about when George Foreman bet Michael Moorer. Foreman was better and won.
                    Would about when Mike Tyson bet Michael Spinks. Tyson was better.
                    Would about when Lennox Lewis bet Vitali Klitschko. Lewis was better. (at the time)
                    Would about when Leon Spinks bet Muhhamad Ali. (Ali Was way out of prime) but AT THE TIME Spinks was better.
                    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    More recent.
                    Would about when Manny Pacquiao bet Erik Morales, Ricky Hatton, Juan Manuel Marquez, Antonio Margarito Shane Mosley, Marco Antonio Barrera and Miguel Cotto, Joshua Clotty and David Diaz. Pac was better.

Would about when Timothy Bradley bet Deven Alexander. Brad was better.
                    Would about when Amir Khan bet Marco Maidana. Khan is better.

Mayweather needs to understand nobody is on the top forever.

Comment

Working...
                    X