No announcement yet.

UK has the top 2 HW's arguably top 3.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK has the top 2 HW's arguably top 3.

UK domination. Maybe you'll get a #1 HW next decade America. 3rd decade lucky?

This isn’t the Olympics. You guys kill me with this over the top nationalism. It’s a pure coincidence that you are born in the same country as a boxer, and some times people don’t even like the domestic region said boxer is from. No matter where a fighter is from the come up to this level is tough. But as far as the HW division goes any of these guys can lose to anyone on any given day. None are great. Some more technically sound than others, but all are vulnerable. There’s no HW loma.

Comment

Joshua has a tattoo of Africa on his shoulder and Eddie Chambers leaked tweets between the two of them where Joshua is ranting about the "superior black race".

I have a feeling he doesn't share your British nationalism.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        This isn’t the Olympics. You guys kill me with this over the top nationalism. It’s a pure coincidence that you are born in the same country as a boxer, and some times people don’t even like the domestic region said boxer is from. No matter where a fighter is from the come up to this level is tough. But as far as the HW division goes any of these guys can lose to anyone on any given day. None are great. Some more technically sound than others, but all are vulnerable. There’s no HW loma.
        OK that is your opinion. But that doesn't change that the HW division belongs to the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          OK that is your opinion. But that doesn't change that the HW division belongs to the UK.
          Then what happens when it doesn't? Do you not watch boxing anymore? Just curious

Comment

Then what happens when it doesn't? Do you not watch boxing anymore? Just curious
            Sure do, i watched a UK fighter that hasn't fought anyone of note for 3 years, that had gained and lost 140lbs, give a boxing lesson to the best America had to offer.

Comment

Agreed

Uk is where it’s at and for a fair crack too

Comment

lmao says that nationalistic american

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Sure do, i watched a UK fighter that hasn't fought anyone of note for 3 years, that had gained and lost 140lbs, give a boxing lesson to the best America had to offer.
                  On the flip side as poor of a fighter America has to offer earned a bronze medal in the Olympics and is the WBC champion of the world. And is making an argument that the other champion is scared to fight him. Is wilder good. No. But a guy who picked up boxing late is given any boxer from any country a run for their money if not running scared according to many ex and pro Uk boxers. Why is that?

Comment

#1 Fury
                    #2 AJ
                    #3 Wilder
                    #4 Whyte
                    #5 Ortiz

Comment

Working...
                    X