Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which professional fighter would you spar if given the chance/opportunity?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 6ft 5, 108kg...I want to fight Chris Eubank Jr. Then Nikolai Valuev

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
      I'm not that much of a big man, standing at 5"9 and walking around weight around 72 to 74 kgs.

I used to do boxing and have had numerous of rounds of sparring on my shoulders (though not as fit as I was before, still maintaining and keeping in shape).

Fighting and sparring are two different things.

Although I'd most likely get my ass whipped - I wouldn't mind having a couple of sparring sessions with the great, Manny Pacquiao. I think it would be one hell of a learning experience and that he will teach you a few things.

Who would you spar and why?

In your case I'd spar Malignaggi, just to make sure you don't get permanent brain damage.

Comment

I would love to spar any sensible enough pro that would not hurt me while I teaching me and making it a good work out for me.

Comment

Floyd mayweather jr no doubt, no way my favorite boxer, but dude is the greatest of our era. And probably gonna school me !

Would be nice to get KO by Tyson to

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I'm 6'2 but I would love to spar Pacquiao also.

He would woop my ****ing ass in the first 10 seconds. Maybe earlier.

I wouldn't want to spar with Golovkin.
            Sparring southpaw...yuk. combine that with speedy in/out ATG - no thanks!
            Golovkin - slow with iq and technique who works with you - yes please.

Chocolatito would be good to practice defence as he won't hurt you but will keep pressing forward throwing awesome combos.

Lastly - you! I'm slighly taller but close to same size, we could work together Beer! Promise i'll go easy!

Comment

Amir Khan.... I'm confident if I landed I could KO him.

Comment

Kenny Rainford

Dog House rules

By the time I'm done with him I'll be holding his still beating heart in my hand and I'll crush it right in front of his children and him too but he probably won't see it because he'll be deceased but whatever

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
                  Sparring southpaw...yuk. combine that with speedy in/out ATG - no thanks!
                  Golovkin - slow with iq and technique who works with you - yes please.

Chocolatito would be good to practice defence as he won't hurt you but will keep pressing forward throwing awesome combos.

Lastly - you! I'm slighly taller but close to same size, we could work together Beer! Promise i'll go easy!

One liver shot and I'm toast.

Comment

Christina Hammer

Comment

Deontay Wilder, so I can claim disability and never have to work a day in my life.

Comment

Working...
                      X