No announcement yet.

Diane Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    I had a girl told me she was taller than me, because her 5 inch heels made her an inch taller than me.
    LMFAO. But yea lotsa girls are so used to being something else other than their real self I bet she legit thought she was taller than you.

I'm legit frightened & amazed at what simple makeup can do these days. See b^tches looking like two different people with & without makeup.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I got KTFO by that dolly... I'm old and never saw nothing like that. She'd gimme a hard attack in person..

Thanks!!! Peace Hermano!!
      Am i the only male who when he sees a female his eyes automatically goes to her crutch? I love a fat pssy female. This dolly girl has a fattie. MotorCobra posted a video of female patriot fan and after the video was taken down, i searched all over the net for it, just so i can see the fattie again.

Comment

Am i the only male who when he sees a female his eyes automatically goes to her crutch? I love a fat pssy female. This dolly girl has a fattie. MotorCobra posted a video of female patriot fan and after the video was taken down, i searched all over the net for it, just so i can see the fattie again.
        He's a Pvssy connisuer... I looked for her too.. Exactly.. I live to find that...

If you find it b4 me... Please share it!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          He's a Pvssy connisuer... I looked for her too.. Exactly.. I live to find that...

If you find it b4 me... Please share it!
          I pmed you the link. Enjoy.

Comment

This the thickness i am talking about. My girl legit had a body like this in her early 20s by working her @ss off at the gym. I was in that cooch like everyday till i fu.cked it all up by getting her pregnant (twice). Every time i see her naked now my mind gets nostalgic and my body just goes through the motion. She is now lazy af, because i think she has come to that place where she is convinced she is not going to get back a body like that, now that she has stretch marks and all from her two pregnancies.
            damn bruh I legit almost shed a tear ;'(

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              I think I'm in love

Colombian b|tches .

Comment

Dolly Castro, Giselle Lynette, brittanya (my exception to not liking heavily tattooed girls

Giselle Lynette is by far the hottest thing I've seen in a long long time. Just unbelievably sexy and gorgeous. And I found out about her on here. The only time Boxingscene has ever been useful for me

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Yup she is hot! Honestly though here in Southern California there are a lot of women that look like her.
                  Yea. I would smash no doubt it but i dont see her as being special. Like a solid 6.

In LA, there are too many hoes like her.

Comment

On a celebrity scale she's a solid 2nd round draft pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      I think I'm in love

The third and fourth pic, my God she's fine. The first picture looks kinda like she had plastic surgery though.

Comment

Working...
                      X