Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or did a big chunk of Pacquiao's fans flee after the Marquez fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I came right out and admitted to being wrong about that. I was wrong, and I said so. I didn't go and say, "OOOH, what I meant to say was..." then changing the subject.

Like you do. Like you did with this very post. You keep proving my points. Someone steps to you, proves you wrong, and you change the subject.

Notice how you refused to acknowledge all the points I was making with that post you quoted, just so you could go back & talk about something else?

That's like your special move when you know you've been proven wrong.

Spoiler alert: What I'm So Sorry meant to say, was something that wasn't so stupid.

Comment

They have, all the ones left are the *****s, then everything will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by SoZe View Post
        I came right out and admitted to being wrong about that. I was wrong, and I said so. I didn't go and say, "OOOH, what I meant to say was..." then changing the subject.

Like you do. Like you did with this very post. You keep proving my points. Someone steps to you, proves you wrong, and you change the subject.

Notice how you refused to acknowledge all the points I was making with that post you quoted, just so you could go back & talk about something else?

That's like your special move when you know you've been proven wrong.

Spoiler alert: What I'm So Sorry meant to say, was something that wasn't so stupid.

not a

Comment

We're still here. = ) We just don't talk too much as of yet.

Comment

Working...
          X