Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lighter version of Wilder is better than old one!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lighter version of Wilder is better than old one!

Lighter version of Wilder is better than old one!

Current lighter version (around 215 lbs vs Ortiz & Fury) of Wilder is much better than old version of Wilder who struggled against likes of Molinas, Duhaupas & Szpilkas while weighting 225-230 lbs.

It will be huge mistake if he gains weight up to 245 lbs like he says. Fury will be lighter, quicker & in much better shape than he was 1'st fight. There is a high chance that Wilder will be punching nothing but air if he balloons up to 245 lbs... He has never weighted remotely close to that.

for my bad english, I am not from english speaking country.
    Last edited by oscar9992; 12-10-2018, 10:48 PM.

I agree with you. At 245 pounds Wilder's hand speed and quickness will definitely be diminished, and he'll be easier to hit as well.

Comment

I think you are right. 215 pounds is a good weight for him. I doubt he will come in at 245 for the rematch. If he does it will slow him down and hurt his stamina. He won't punch harder at 245 and too much muscle will tighten him up and slow his punches down making him hit less hard.

Comment

I think being around 220 is fine for him. He needs the weight in his legs for balance.

Comment

Lmao he’s not going up to 245 just like Fury wasn’t going to get a first round KO. Guys say crap, for a variety of reasons.

You don’t go into the biggest fight of your life and career 20+ heavier than you’ve ever been. That’s not the time to experiment.

Comment

As I said in an earlier post he needs maybe 5-7 pounds but he needs to work on his timing accuracy and footwork the most.

Comment

I've heard that said about Michael Jackson too.

Comment

Working...
              X