Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ beats Wilder easy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder has shown as of late that he can take a pretty decent punch. He has a shown that he has a very good chin. Fury couldn't hurt or put him down and neither will AJ. I like Wilder in this fight by TKO stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      I never went anywhere dlck breath. hahahaha you dumb fuk! If you only knew hahahaha
      ha that was weak

you were on here all the time and now we barely see you posting

those are facts

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        ha that was weak

you were on here all the time and now we barely see you posting

those are facts
        post everyday since 2004 you dumb shlt!

Comment

Wilder gets stopped under 6 rounds. AJ doesn't need a haymaker to stop you. Little throw away right hands will put Wilder out. Fury was hurting Wilder, Fury isn't a puncher.

Comment

If Joshua just boxes behind his guard and uses a jab he'll win very easily and fairly quickly. If it's a shootout Wilder has a punchers chance.

I think Joshua inside 6 rounds in an easy one-sided beating is the safe bet.

Comment

I think Josh beats Wilder also. But it will be competitive as Wilder can take a punch although is known as chinny?
              He will take some hits before going down.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                post everyday since 2004 you dumb shlt!
                That’s not true lately you’ve posted a few times then you take a few weeks break post some stuff rinse repeat

Oh and there’s a link on ur profile that anyone can click and see how many posts and when you’ve made them

The only one you are bull*****ing is yourself

Comment

I think top 3 vs each other are all pick ems.
                  They each have assets and deficits that could affect the outcome.

E.g, AJ is the best all around boxer, but has the worst chin of the 3.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    That’s not true lately you’ve posted a few times then you take a few weeks break post some stuff rinse repeat

Oh and there’s a link on ur profile that anyone can click and see how many posts and when you’ve made them

The only one you are bull*****ing is yourself
                    Wow You really are stupid arnt you? I said..."I" post everyday. Dummy!

Comment

Hard to say.

AJ will be a sitting duck for Wilder's right hand. AJ doesn't even have the movement and feints to make Wilder think about pulling the trigger.

Just going in straight lines with your guard up is suicide against Wilder.

Also, AJ stays hit when he gets hit, so he'll be much easier for Wilder to finish if he hurts him.

Comment

Working...
                      X