3 Minutes in a cage with a fully grown tiger or lick the balls of a random guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b morph View Post
    Fuwk it.

Let me lick 2 sets of unwashed balls. Finger some dirty butthole too while I’m at it.

Quote me on it.
    EVERY PERSON HERE will be licking balls for 10 seconds.
    EVERY SINGLE PERSON.

99% of posters will freak the fuk out if they got stabbed in the arm or leg by a small knife.
    Now imagine a set of large knives grinding into your azz, ***, and stomach again and again until you pass out. Than wake up to only see that set of large knives grinding your entrails working it's way up to your face. That's how getting eaten by a tiger will feel and look like.

Y'all licking balls ok lmao,

Comment

Well it just so happens the guys balls you just blessed happens to have a cage.

And a hungry tiger.

Sleep on that, faggots.

Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 12-04-2018, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Well it just so happens the guys balls you just blessed happens to have a cage.

And a hungry tiger.

Sleep on that, faggots.

So what you’re saying.... is that we’re all fawked.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          Let's face the facts, you would do it without being drunk..
          You bully!

Comment

Cant undo that gay crap once you do it so I rather be stuck in a cage w/ the Tiger

Comment

You guys can suffocate on scrotum but I’ll take my final breath fighting a tiger....

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Yeah everyone is licking the ballsack if actually presented with this situation.
                Nooo. I will just try to run for 3mins and jump on top of the cage.

If the cage is 8x8 then yes you will be badly inquired by the tiger but 12 x 12 ? You got a chance there's no guarantee the tiger will pounced on you quickly. It will think and hunt first. That's 1-2 mins , the last min is the wild card. I am sorry. I sing doing no gay ****. I will just smile from heaven.

Comment

I'll take my chances with the tiger. I've worked with large animals my entire life and had plenty of cats. I figure I could buy myself 3 minutes before the tiger completely lost its mind.

Comment

Africans fight off lions with rocks and sticks. We are not their primary food source.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      I'll take my chances with the tiger. I've worked with large animals my entire life and had plenty of cats. I figure I could buy myself 3 minutes before the completely lost its mind. Do you get to pick the guy or does it have to be some like sweaty old man balls?
                      Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X