Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: No Wonder Joshua Didn't Want No Part of Wilder's Right Hand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury showed he's the best but Wilder is right there in striking distance. These two guys are at the top of the heap. Ortiz is a close 3rd. Then we have the lower tiered guys like Jarrell Miller, Anthony Joshua and Dilllian Whyte that are trying to crack the top 3.
    Last edited by Boxing lives; 12-02-2018, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
      Fury is the #1 until someone beats him.

The judge that had it 115-111 to Wilder needs sacked..... he's trying to make out Fury was beaten despite the KD's! lol absolute joke... and if YOU think otherwise you are a fake, dishonest or DKSAB.
      Agree. Tyson Fury proved he is the beat heavyweight in the world. Wilder is a very, very, very close second. The lineage is in good hands. Both the lineal champion and the WBC champion will be even better in the rematch...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
        Fury showed he's the best but Wilder is right there in striking distance. These two guys are at the top of the heap. Ortiz is a close 3rd. Then we have the lower tiered guys like Jarrell Miller, Anthony Joshua and Dilllian Whyte that are trying to crack the top 3.
        I agree too Wilder is now in the second position as of now

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
          Fury is the #1 until someone beats him.

The judge that had it 115-111 to Wilder needs sacked..... he's trying to make out Fury was beaten despite the KD's! lol absolute joke... and if YOU think otherwise you are a fake, dishonest or DKSAB.
          Yeah that was set off in my opinion Wilder only won 2 rounds maybe 3 because of the 12th round

Comment

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
            Agree. Tyson Fury proved he is the beat heavyweight in the world. Wilder is a very, very, very close second. The lineage is in good hands. Both the lineal champion and the WBC champion will be even better in the rematch...

Comment

AJ AJ AJ, great fight you showed Wilder up AJ dont need a mention

Comment

Wilder and Fury have a great fight, and reading through so many comments I see the Joshua fans acting butthurt! LMAO!

Like it or not, the world sees Fury and Wilder at the top of the heap, and not Joshua. Joshua could help his image if he beat Luis Ortiz, but Hearn won't allow it. If you shy away from fights, it makes you look like you are afraid.

Comment

Comment

And then we have the next-gen: Usyk, Kownacki, Ajagba, Joyce, Yoka! HW can be interesting for years!

Comment

Originally posted by norway View Post
                      I am so proud of fury and i do not think i have ever seen anyone outboxed like that before Fury won that fight alot easier than againt WK Tyson >Fury you are number 1
                      really? how many times did klitchko knock Fury down?

Maybe give youself an upper before making stupid statements like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X