Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury showed enough to know when hes 100 percent fit hes the best hw in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury showed enough to know when hes 100 percent fit hes the best hw in the world

Fury won every round apart from those 2 knock downs, fury schooled wilder in boxing, absolutely disgraceful judging decision

im not sure if he won everyyyyyy round....but you could make a case that aside from the knockdowns he was winning those rounds too....

i agree though...a fit fury is a legit top 3 guy...hes still got it

when you lose 2 10-8 rounds its going to be hard to get W against a champ on foreign soil

its a cliche we always hear...but its applied only when people want to apply it with their bias...if it helps them defend someone they will use it...but when they dont wanna apply it well it doesnt exist!

it happened...wilder go the KDs he needed...it was a miracle but it did happen....the draw is fair and people need to deal with that fact

Comment

I hate to say it but I agree the draw is fair. Even though Fury put on a boxing clinic and essentially humiliated Wilder the whole fight suffering those 2 kds were really big. I might be wrong but I really felt that Fury gave Wilder too much respect. There was a point in that fight Fury needed to go after Wilder and really break him down. I honestly don’t think Wilder would have held it together. But Fury didn’t really push for that he was playing it cautious ( with good reason)

I just think letting a dangerous puncher hang around too long he will eventually land that punch. And he did

Comment

People justifying the draw because of the two knock-downs are as bad as the bent judges. Fury won every round bar the 9th and 12th.

Comment

Working...
        X