Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Foreman Pleads With IOC To Keep Boxing in Olympics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have so many random dumb events that you cant even call sports in the olympics, I dont see why they want to get rid of one of the original olympic sports. I would want them to keep it but to be honest I havent even tried to watch it in years. Everyone says the decisions are really bad and corrupt, so in that case maybe its good if they can it.

Comment

I think it's incredibly bad for the sport if boxing is taken out of the olympics for even one year, and it's positively disastrous and perhaps even a killer blow if it's taken away altogether. However, the IOC's hands are kind of tied, you can see for yourself how comically corrupt the judges and referees are at these events, and every headline relating to AIBA makes it look more akin to the mob than a respected international sporting body, at least in the way it's "organised." Unless the powers that be sort themselves out then the IOC really don't have a choice, though I still desperately hope that it doesn't come to that. I really don't want there to be no boxing at Tokyo.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
        Fkn unbelievable. They have sledding downhill races, pushing a large ice puck competition and don’t think boxing is a deserving. Someone needs to bend over farther for the greedy boxing committee. All hale GREED.
        Those three things are all on separate Olympic events though. Should have argued there isn’t need for 500 of the same race

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Those three things are all on separate Olympic events though. Should have argued there isn’t need for 500 of the same race
          Another curling fan.
          There all competitions in the olympics Einstein. Should I put it in alphabetical order for you too dip$h*t

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
            Another curling fan.
            There all competitions in the olympics Einstein. Should I put it in alphabetical order for you too dip$h*t
            I don't give a chit about Curling you mouth breather, but you can't say "all these things exist in December and it's putting an event in August in Jeopardy!"

Mention useless summer sports like 3x3 Basketball, and Canoeing.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              I don't give a chit about Curling you mouth breather, but you can't say "all these things exist in December and it's putting an event in August in Jeopardy!"

Mention useless summer sports like 3x3 Basketball, and Canoeing.
              I DIDNT MENTION WHAT FKN MONTH THEY WERE IN A$$hole. You did. Stupid sports is stupid regardless of what month it is moron.

Comment

Working...
              X