Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder's Got Glass Chin; All Big Punchers Can't Take One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think again Tyson! You are in trouble with your pity-pat punches.

Comment

Another thing is fury rearly commit to his punches so im not sure about his power ,he definitly can huurt Wilder doe.

Comment

Yikes. Kinda embarrassing for him to point that out when he's been dropped by straight bums, meanwhile Wilder just survived the worst from Ortiz.
        I like that Fury is talking shyt and building up the fight but this just highlights Fury's bad chin. Kinda stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Think again Tyson! You are in trouble with your pity-pat punches.
          idk why but the terror in Ortiz eyes before he deliver big punch is so funny ,just look at him its like he is absolutely terrified.

Comment

I think Wilder showed his chin against Ortiz. And it’s safe to say Ortiz hits harder than Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Yikes. Kinda embarrassing for him to point that out when he's been dropped by straight bums, meanwhile Wilder just survived the worst from Ortiz.
              I like that Fury is talking shyt and building up the fight but this just highlights Fury's bad chin. Kinda stupid.
              dont forget that Wilder was dropped too mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                idk why but the terror in Ortiz eyes before he deliver big punch is so funny ,just look at him its like he is absolutely terrified.
                Ortiz was in there with tha 'Bronze-Bomber' MAN!

Comment

This is what frustrates me.

If this were the old days, Fury would have 'somehow' tracked down the long lost footage of Harold Sconiers dropping Wilder and showed it at a presser, triggering Wilder to outright anger and rage. You talk about fight promotion - that would easily go viral and casuals would dial in, seeing Fury has a chance if that guy does.

Comment

The WBC belt should be given to Tyson Fury before the fight. He has won it with his mouth already

Comment

Eric molina had wilder doing the chicken dance also however wilder does seem to recover fairly quickly. You cant judge too much off the amatures not knowing how to ride a shot or cover up/tie somone up. Thats why its amatures. I think this will be a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X