No announcement yet.

It will be 2 years before Spence fights another top guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    Crawford is 2 fights in at 147 coming from 140 where he cleaned house.
    Spence been sitting around fighting has beens for 2 years
    Why did you refuse to answer the question?

Comment

Pretty ****ty really. Can't skirt around the fact that no **** wants to fight him though. Haymon needs to put up the dollars for opponents and get Spence to that next level.

Comment

I said it once ill say it a thousand times, it couldnt be anymore obvious that they want to make spence crawford into a enormous money making fight. With that being said i believe porter rematches thurman before he faces spence and the winner without a doubt faces spence. Then the fight with crawford will get
        made for all the belts in the division. it doesnt get any bigger than that. spence vs crawford coming to a theatre near u in 2020

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          Why did you refuse to answer the question?
          What's your question have to do with my statement?

Spence been sitting at WW for a long while now and had his belt since May last year yet can't get a big fight even though his side of the street has all the big names.

Crawford was doing his thing at 140 in the meantime, be it in a weak division, he fought everyone he had to and unified all the titles.

I sure hope Crawford can add some good names in the next 2 years, if not he's gonna be a 33-34 year old dude still waiting for that big fight like Golovkin was a few years back.

Comment

He's fighting Collazoe doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              Spence been sitting at WW for a long while now and had his belt since May last year yet can't get a big fight even though his side of the street has all the big names.
              He won his title last year, made a voluntary defense this year against a very respected contender and then had to make a mandatory because the IBF is very strict.

He's likely to have a big fight next year. So what's the problem?

Comment

Is the Collazo fight confirmed for Spence?

Comment

Working...
                X