Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A great example of what a liar Eddie Hearn is.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A great example of what a liar Eddie Hearn is.

Eddie Hearn ‘wouldn’t be surprised’ if SHOWTIME left boxing in 2019

https://www.***************.net/2018...-leave-boxing/

"I wouldn't bet against Showtime looking at the sport in a year's time and just saying 'This is just getting out of hand and we can't be major players. And if we can't be major players, then we're out.'"

Showtime just signed a THREE YEAR CONTRACT that covers 2019, 2020 and 2021. Hearn knows this. He knows for a fact that Showtime is going to be in boxing, at an absolute minimum for three more years.

And yet, in an effort to manipulate and brainwash, he says he wouldn't be surprised if Showtime pulls out of boxing next year. He's obviously lying. This is a great example of the kind of lies Hearn tells every day to shape whatever narrative he's pushing.

The funny thing is, Matchroom only has two years guaranteed with DAZN. So Showtime is actually committed to boxing longer than DAZN is committed to Hearn.

Some people get so salty about Eddie Hearn. He is taking over the sport despite all the naysayers doubting he could impact the American market.

Whether people like him or not he is here to stay and will be the dominant promoter for years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwingbombs View Post
      Some people get so salty about Eddie Hearn.
      Not salty at all. I'm rooting for him. Doesn't change the fact that he lies nonstop, just like all great promoters over the years.

The show in Boston tonight wasn't well attended, but it was a good show. I'm glad I made the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post

"I wouldn't bet against Showtime looking at the sport in a year's time and just saying 'This is just getting out of hand and we can't be major players. And if we can't be major players, then we're out.'"

Showtime just signed a THREE YEAR CONTRACT that covers 2019, 2020 and 2021. Hearn knows this. He knows for a fact that Showtime is going to be in boxing, at an absolute minimum for three more years.

And yet, in an effort to manipulate and brainwash, he says he wouldn't be surprised if Showtime pulls out of boxing next year. He's obviously lying. This is a great example of the kind of lies Hearn tells every day to shape whatever narrative he's pushing.

The funny thing is, Matchroom only has two years guaranteed with DAZN. So Showtime is actually committed to boxing longer than DAZN is committed to Hearn.
        I don't think you understand what a lie is, pathetic trolling attempt haha

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
          I don't think you understand what a lie is, pathetic trolling attempt haha
          He knows for a fact they have a guaranteed contract that runs through the end of 2021, yet he said he wouldn't be surprised if they quit boxing in 2019. He knows he's lying when he says that. He's saying something he knows isn't true. That's a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post

He’s doing that to try to scare fighters to sign with DAZN.

Comment

Eddie Hearn is an American Hero. Time for the lot of you to show some respect.

Comment

Arum said it too... You didn't mention him . Agenda driven.

Comment

contracts dont mean anything if showtime wants to exit boxng they will whenver they want.

Comment

Lol do you know what the difference between a lie and an opinion is? He said “wouldn’t be surprised” not “they’re 100% getting out of boxing”

How do you know Hearn doesn’t think/ know there’s a clause in the contract that allows showtime to get out should they not want to show boxing anymore.

I’m sure you could find a better example of Hearn lying but I’m sure you’re smart enough to know this ain’t it chief. In fact, using your logic I’d say you are a liar because the thread title says you’ve got a great example of Eddie Hearn lying and this is a debatable lie at best. See we can all call people liars for pretty much no reason at all.
                    Last edited by Fabes88; 10-21-2018, 03:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X