Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would It Shock You Guys To Learn That Ancestry Is A Cia Operation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
    Nah he should have followed with the left hook, which would have killed three birds with one stone
    With what shoulder?

He would have killed himself, which he did, along with those two birds that you alluded to.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
      With what shoulder?

He would have killed himself, which he did, along with those two birds that you alluded to.
      Wrong again! If he had thrown the right left combo instead of backing straight up and back after the right it would have brought his head down and under with Smith's left but Groves left would of connected with Smith as Smith came down after his own left hook. Even if Smith would have landed his left it wouldnt have near as much impact but Grove's would have landed with tremendous impact

Everybody says not to go down to much toward the middle after the right because it leaves you open to the uppercut but your opponant has to time you perfectly before you start momentum back to the right and plus get through your correctly held left coming up
      Last edited by maracho; 09-30-2018, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
        Groves learned why you're supposed to move off to the side after throwing the right hand. The commentator had it wrong. It would be almost impossible to bring your hand back home with the amount of leverage he put on the shot..

Bring back Carl and Joe for one last show.
        the stoppage in the first Froch fight was BS though

and Joe .. Calzaghe? he's not coming back without his Da'

Comment

• Just more proof.

Comment

• Wouldn’t surprise me. I love the idea, but I’m not sending my DNA to some random lab.

Comment

Working...
            X