No announcement yet.

Changed my mind about Jeff Horn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post

I got Horn by Early KO under 5 rounds. You guys were just presented with a video showing the type of power Horn got he is bigger, young and stronger, age comes into play as well, this guy Horn is pretty elusive and aggressive awkard as well. I can see a B hop vs Joe Smith type outcome except more vicious KO from Horn.

How many points you wanna bet, my hand is hot right now, I predicted Canelo to beat Chavez and said Canelo would carry him out of respect for sr, and Ward to knockout Kovalev, and my upcoming predictions is Mayweather to beat Conor by TKO, Canelo to TKO GGG, and Broner to stop Mikey Garcia.

how many points you wanna put?
    All in....

Nah 50quint?
    Double points for you if you win

Comment

He's just an average fighter with slow hands. Pacquaio should beat the **** out of him and if he doesn't he should retire immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Me thinking Pac will win is the same as me saying he's "young and prime"??? WTF? That's just called common sense.
        There's nothing common sense about saying an old, almost retired fighter would surely beat a young undefeated fighter in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
          There's nothing common sense about saying an old, almost retired fighter would surely beat a young undefeated fighter in his prime.
          Just like Algeri, right? If you want to act delusional, feel free. But, don't bother the rest of us with this noise and tell us we're the ones not using sense.

Comment

stop.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Just like Algeri, right? If you want to act delusional, feel free. But, don't bother the rest of us with this noise and tell us we're the ones not using sense.
              What about Algieri? Did you say Spence would beat Algieri because it's an easy fight? Why not, knowing Algieri is crap and Spence is young and in his prime?
              Look why don't you just put your points where your mouth is. Since I have not amassed points, I'll disappear if Horn loses. Transfer all your points if Horn wins. You don't have to disappear. Deal?

Comment

The problem is who is there that can be Pacquiao and bring that beast mode every fight, Mayweather he can retire and it wont hurt the sport since he is boring and nobody will miss him, but Pacquiao brought the love of boxing back that made boxing exciting again with his style, not one boxer today is as exciting as a prime 8 year run Pacquiao show me one who was that consistent in bringing the heat with a Tasmanian devil style of high offensive output and stamina.
                I think Crawford Is going to be that man.
                Last edited by ironmt; 06-27-2017, 02:29 PM.

Comment

I got Horn by Early KO under 5 rounds. You guys were just presented with a video showing the type of power Horn got he is bigger, young and stronger, age comes into play as well, this guy Horn is pretty elusive and aggressive awkard as well. I can see a B hop vs Joe Smith type outcome except more vicious KO from Horn.

How many points you wanna bet, my hand is hot right now, I predicted Canelo to beat Chavez and said Canelo would carry him out of respect for sr, and Ward to knockout Kovalev, and my upcoming predictions is Mayweather to beat Conor by TKO, Canelo to TKO GGG, and Broner to stop Mikey Garcia.

how many points you wanna put?

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
                    He's just an average fighter with slow hands. Pacquaio should beat the **** out of him and if he doesn't he should retire immediately.
                    I agree, even If Pacquiao has trouble with Horn and still wins, he needs to seriously consider retiring.

Comment

The problem is who is there that can be Pacquiao and bring that beast mode every fight, Mayweather he can retire and it wont hurt the sport since he is boring and nobody will miss him, but Pacquiao brought the love of boxing back that made boxing exciting again with his style, not one boxer today is as exciting as a prime 8 year run Pacquiao show me one who was that consistent in bringing the heat with a Tasmanian devil style of high offensive output and stamina.
                      Maybe Mikey Garcia if he keeps on wining.
                      I don't even like him and I'm rooting for Broner,
                      but he's seen doing offense instead of defense in his last two fights, albeit with mediocre opponents. But who knows? The crossover appeal is there, I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X