No announcement yet.

Sweden crumbling: Demands for military intervention in Malmo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    El Salvador is begging the US to stop deporting all the MS-13 illegals back to their homeland because the country can't handle anymore of their "hardworking people seeking the American dream" coming back.
    Yep. I've read that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
      Is that the best excuse you have for electing this colluding clown?
      I don't need any excuse.

I was thrilled to vote for the guy. I've been praying for successful businessmen to get into politics and start fixing the mess lifer politicians have made, and I got to vote for one for President.

I've not regretted voting for him for a minute.

Comment

i am inviting anyone here who wants to rape women for free just for the experience. let's go to europe tell the world we are muslims and they won't do shit LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
          i am inviting anyone here who wants to rape women for free just for the experience. let's go to europe tell the world we are muslims and they won't do shit LMAO
          Yeah apparently. Rape Smörgåsbord because there are no real men left in Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            El Salvador is begging the US to stop deporting all the MS-13 illegals back to their homeland because the country can't handle anymore of their "hardworking people seeking the American dream" coming back.

Comment

Comment

let them in though! the more the merrier! open the floodgates! ANd if you dont want these animals in your country then we will label you as racist! thats what ive been told. literally the worst thing you can do is be critical of these muslims. thats the first thing that happens when an attack happens 'ooo well the attack was terrible, but we REFUSE to condemn muslims, it was nothing to do with islam (it never is) this guy was mentally ill'. european governments have got noproblem with this type of **** happening every day, they would rather these attacks occur than running the risk of being called 'intolerant'. 100 years down the line people are going to look at this sitation in history lessons and think, what the ****, you literally welcomed thousands upon thousands of jihadis on to the continent because you didnt want to risk 'offending them'/

Comment

You can't really quote this trash paper, you even have to verify the date on the newspaper is a correct date because they wouldn't know the truth if it hit them right on the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                    The Swedes are utter trash. Anyone who allows this to go on to their women don't even deserve to live.

I read news like this with no real connection, and I am ready to buy a plane ticket and go cut the balls off of as many Muslims as I can find before sodomizing them with 2x4s. They sit around and wring their hands and let the fucks back on the streets.

Are there seriously no men in Sweden?
                    You might end up the sodomised one sir.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X