Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Talk About Military Spending

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yall would be happy to see cats on my block starve so yall can go tearing shyt up in these crazy ass countries smfh!! yall owe us for all that shyt.. slavery and segergation!!!!

Comment

We cut back on our military spending and countries will start acting cute. Russia already stepping out of bounds, wouldn't be long before the Chinese started to think they could match us.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
        We cut back on our military spending and countries will start acting cute. Russia already stepping out of bounds, wouldn't be long before the Chinese started to think they could match us.
        Wrong. Even if we cut spending in half we'd still be spending more then any other country out their. We'll always have the best military no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
          We spend roughly 600 billion dollars on our military which accounts for 54% of our discretionary spending which is somewhere around $1.1 trillion total. I always here from presidential candidates that we need to beef up our military to be the biggest strongest but we already are spending more money then a majority of big counties combined. We could cut our military spending by 50% and still be the biggest baddest and then take that 50% and put it to better use. Theirs still places in this country with undrinkable water running through their pipes, their are veterans who are homeless that could be helped. I mean it's pretty fukin ludicrous.

We could have spent less on our space program too, woulda been sending dogs into space like a bunch of Russian dip****s.

Are you telling me you want the millitary equivalent of cosmonaut canines eating each other's sht while starving to death in space? Commie.
          Last edited by boxing_pundit85; 10-19-2016, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X