Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-03-2009, 06:34 AM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
dmaclv has a reputation beyond reputedmaclv has a reputation beyond reputedmaclv has a reputation beyond reputedmaclv has a reputation beyond reputedmaclv has a reputation beyond reputedmaclv has a reputation beyond reputedmaclv has a reputation beyond reputedmaclv has a reputation beyond reputedmaclv has a reputation beyond reputedmaclv has a reputation beyond reputedmaclv has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,125,312.91
Top notch poster - BostonGuy 

Oakland in the East and West ain't the best places. Jus cuz we gotta bad cycle of crime wit bad education to boot so it just keeps goin on. We use to have a good program in Your Black Muslim Bakery but that turned into some street stuff so for the thug on the street? Not a lot to turn to ya kno? Anyway Dre Ward by KO-10, he's just too quick for Miranda.
dmaclv is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-17-2009, 11:05 PM #42
watch ur mouth

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
ACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,039,889.72
Total Points: 1,801,459.86
No Message - -Boxzilla- for making the giveaway thread more interesting - -Boxzilla- Cheers! - Breakbeat 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantera2000 View Post
2009 Miranda invites Froch!
All expenses paid

Speaking from his training camp in Puerto Rico, Edison ‘Pantera’ Miranda sent a personal invitation to Carl Froch, the WBC super middleweight champion, to sit ringside at his upcoming fight against Andre Ward. “Carl - congratulations on a great win last weekend. You showed that you are a warrior and a true champion. With your win on Showtime, you have gained much respect from the fans in the America. Now, I invite you to revisit the US and sit ringside as I take on Andre Ward, the highest ranked fighter in the WBC. I will fly you over here and arrange for your hotel and ringside seat. I hope you accept my offer, and please don’t make any excuses!” Edison Miranda will take on undefeated Andre Ward, America’s last Olympic gold medalist boxer, on May 16th at the Oracle Arena in Oakland, CA. Showtime will televise the event at 9PM ET. Miranda, who recently fought at York Hall in England, had this to say as well.

“I have visited your beautiful country this past month and the great fans in England and throughout Europe know me very well. Although Andre Ward is a very skilled fighter, I am not looking past him, but I am confident I will win and prove to the world that 2009 will be my year. You and I are very much alike in and out of the ring. There is no doubt we would give the world a very entertaining battle as well as a very exciting build up beforehand. So, please take my offer and come to the fight. You, as well as everyone in boxing, know that the right thing for Carl Froch to do is to fight the winner of Miranda-Ward. And that will be me!”
Froch was smart to not waste the trip.
ACHlLLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 11:15 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
nachorjj is infamous around these partsnachorjj is infamous around these partsnachorjj is infamous around these partsnachorjj is infamous around these partsnachorjj is infamous around these partsnachorjj is infamous around these partsnachorjj is infamous around these partsnachorjj is infamous around these partsnachorjj is infamous around these partsnachorjj is infamous around these partsnachorjj is infamous around these parts
Bank: 66,063,245.33
Total Points: 10,168,476,379.23

miranda destroy froch
nachorjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 11:17 PM #44
watch ur mouth

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
ACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond reputeACHlLLES has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,039,889.72
Total Points: 1,801,459.86
No Message - -Boxzilla- for making the giveaway thread more interesting - -Boxzilla- Cheers! - Breakbeat 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachorjj View Post
miranda destroy froch
Miranda isn't destroying anyone because he probably was one of the most limited overrated fighters at 168. Oh no, watch out for his right hand!!! Don't bother with avoided his left since he has no pop in his left. He might paw his opponent to death with his left though, instead of using it as a jab or left hooks.
ACHlLLES is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
froch, invites, miranda, oakland, repects

User Tag List