Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale: I Finally Get a Chance To Outclass Eubank, Shut Him Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two guys who could have been a lot more successful than they have been due to their 'wannabe' personalities.
    You can't annoint yourself as a king before you've reached the top. If a large dose of humility could be injected into this pair, both guys could still go places. But hell will probably freeze over before that happens.

Comment

Some people never stop believing in Eubank jr. Its kind of sweet. In the real world hes beaten no one of note, and even faded men with one arm have nothing to fear from he's power. He'll lose clearly and then claim that he won..

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
        If it's PPV it'll be ITV like you say. Can't see BT or Sky making it a PPV headliner, and they'll each want too much money to be chief support on an undercard.
        Hopefully Hearn can convince them the fight's not PPV material at this point and get them on a regular Matchroom show. Not pulling for Warren at the moment as a few of his shows have descended into crowd violence recently - they need to invest more in the security situation.
        I didnt think hearn or warren would ever work with eubank again. Id imagine it would be itv ppv , or dave ppv like david haye did lol

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
          Eubank's uppercuts are over rated. In the twelth against Groves when Groves's shoulder went, Eubank had him pinned in the corner WITH ONE ARM, he was landing uppercuts and he didn't hurt him whatsoever - and this is Groves with the suspect chin as we saw against Smith.
          Groves then landed an uppercut with his one good arm and actually hurt Eubank. Eubank is ****, exactly like Naseem Hamed said.
          I really hope degale has one good fight left and this is it because as much as I hate Eubank he could do serious damage to degale because he does get hit a lot and Eubank will throw bombs forever lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
            I really hope degale has one good fight left and this is it because as much as I hate Eubank he could do serious damage to degale because he does get hit a lot and Eubank will throw bombs forever lol
            Personally, I think although he may throw forever, they definitely won't be 'bombs' lol. Although he often talks ****, what Naseem Hamed basically said after the Groves fight is true imo - Eubank just doesn't have punch power at the top level.
            Everyone who is saying Degale looked **** against Truax - I would say Truax is better than Eubank anyway, and definitely hits harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
              Styles make fights. And someone with unlimited energy and a never say die attitude like jnr is all wrong for someone that can’t concentrate for the full 12 and fades badly in the second half of the fight.

Degale is better but he won’t be able to keep him at bay for the full 12 so for that reason I got jnr winning.
              His 'never say die' attitude wasn't really there against Groves. He didn't commit himself because he got hurt every time he did. The only time he committed was when he saw George's arm went.

His feet are terrible and a little footwork, a few feints and angles and he's lost.

Saying that, if Degale languishes on the ropes half as much as he has then he's in for a long night. He'll be motivated more than anything for this one and we'll see what he has left in his legs.

Comment

Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
                I didnt think hearn or warren would ever work with eubank again. Id imagine it would be itv ppv , or dave ppv like david haye did lol
                Maybe if he ditched his dad from the business and training aspects of his career? Chris Snr is the one that causes most of the problems from what I see, and his son is the one paying for believing in the old man. Keep him as a glorified cheerleader in the front row of the crowd - well away from the fighters corner and the negotiating table.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthooklead View Post
                  His 'never say die' attitude wasn't really there against Groves. He didn't commit himself because he got hurt every time he did. The only time he committed was when he saw George's arm went.

His feet are terrible and a little footwork, a few feints and angles and he's lost.

Saying that, if Degale languishes on the ropes half as much as he has then he's in for a long night. He'll be motivated more than anything for this one and we'll see what he has left in his legs.
                  I feel like he did show that attitude against groves despite being hopelessly outclassed. He took a few good shots but never looked like going down.

His footwork is terrible and he is easily confused but I don’t think degale can do hat for 12 rounds. I’m looking forward to this one regardless

Comment

DeGale is so shot to bits I think Eubank could win this

Comment

Degale is done and Jr. loses each time he steps up and PPV ......Lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X