• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Blah blah blah

Trophy hunters can do what they want

Do something about it if you want

Go write your congressman

Who the **** said I was a vet? Wrong person buddy.

I'm neither a veteran nor veterinarian
    Are you vegetarian by chance?

Comment

They should be killed because they kill animals?

Lol
      No. But people have a general dislike for fat Southerners.
      There's just something gross about fat ******s living in humid disgusting low income States that is shyt during the winter and shyt during the summer.

Comment

Blah blah blah

Trophy hunters can do what they want

Do something about it if you want

Go write your congressman

Who the **** said I was a vet? Wrong person buddy.

I'm neither a veteran nor veterinarian

Once again, people have a general dislike for trophy hunters because they aren't ballers.

Go watch that African Dude who walked up to a lion and slapped his face. Than pull out a knife and went toe to toe. Winning the fight.

Killing a lion like that should rightfully incite outrage, but he was accepted by the general population because he did it in a warrior way.

Now if those fat Southern fgts had walked up to the elephant and speared his azz. There won't be as much outrage

SHOOTING FROM HALF A MILE AWAY reeks of lack of balls.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
          Once again, people have a general dislike for trophy hunters because they aren't ballers.

Go watch that African Dude who walked up to a lion and slapped his face. Than pull out a knife and went toe to toe. Winning the fight.

Killing a lion like that should rightfully incite outrage, but he was accepted by the general population because he did it in a warrior way.

Now if those fat Southern fgts had walked up to the elephant and speared his azz. There won't be as much outrage

SHOOTING FROM HALF A MILE AWAY reeks of lack of balls.
          People could also say big game hunting is a sport too (probably the oldest sport, ever) and very enjoyable.

Like male on male buttsex, that’s not my thing, but to each their own. Just don’t try and push your opinions on people like it’s the way, the truth and the light. Or like your speaking for the masses.

Comment

Beta male cucks.

This is why I didn't feel sorry for Matt Hughes when he got hit by a train and paralysed.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              well fvvvk you too trophy hunter nutt sukker lol.

you were defending and saying that the other poster was making our vet look bad in the other thread.
              Lol eat ****, queer

And the guy was claiming to be a military vet not me

Besides unless he was an animal vet no relation at all to this thread, special ed

Comment

WTF? Is this legal? I mean, you can shoot Coyote coz they are pests and birds/deer for food, but elephants? Why?

Comment

Hunters are cowards. Honestly if it isn’t for food animals shouldn’t be hunted

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    WTF? Is this legal? I mean, you can shoot Coyote coz they are pests and birds/deer for food, but elephants? Why?
                    I think most of the time they are run by conservationists.

They allow a certain amount to be hunted for money and the rest looked after from poachers.

Without money they can't defend from poachers.

Comment

Lol eat ****, queer

And the guy was claiming to be a military vet not me

Besides unless he was an animal vet no relation at all to this thread, special ed
                      yeah you a mark. "hiding behind yo big homey" no wonder why you aint see nothing wrong with this. you just like them trophy hunters, causing problems and then hide behind yo big homey.

if you are a military vet, how does this have no relationship to it? so you dont care about shooting up innocent people?
                      Last edited by IceTrayDaGang; 10-22-2018, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X