Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-17-2018, 11:53 AM #181
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1364 Post(s)
KTFOKING is a splendid one to beholdKTFOKING is a splendid one to beholdKTFOKING is a splendid one to beholdKTFOKING is a splendid one to beholdKTFOKING is a splendid one to beholdKTFOKING is a splendid one to beholdKTFOKING is a splendid one to beholdKTFOKING is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 2,536,341,392,896,725.50
Total Points: 2,536,342,392,958,025.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
Matchroom had exclusive promotional rights to all boxing on DAZN in the US, apart from the WBSS.

If Oscar bypassed Hearn, then DAZN must have cut some kind of deal with Eddie to allow GBP onto the app along with Matchroom.

It has to be good business for Hearn. More subscribers means more viewers for his fights, and the GBP roster means more potential GBP vs Matchroom fights like Canelo/Fielding.
I keep hearing people say this, but so far from every report Hearn did NOT have an exclusive deal. And quite frankly, it made no sense for DAZN to give him an exclusive deal.
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-17-2018, 11:56 AM #182
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4360 Post(s)
chrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,100,011,006,230,528.00
LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples 
LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples For your mom - desktop 0 For your pops - desktop 0 
For your mouth - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For you loose @sshole - desktop 0 Good poster - Chrismart So true... - Tony Trick-Pony 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll Why you got so many vibrators? You're gay. - afgbjfgmih 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

That's an unbelievable guarantee. I'm surprised DAZN have moved as quickly as they have with some of their signings. They now have the biggest two draws and money generators in the sport and the WBSS tournaments and the most shows to be aired annually.

Interesting looking at the pound for pound list too

Lomachenko (ESPN)
Crawford (ESPN)
Usyk (DAZN)
Inoue (DAZN currently was recently on ESPN+ may fight there again after WBSS)
Canelo (DAZN)
GGG (likely to be DAZN or ESPN)
Rungvisai (likely to be DAZN or ESPN)
Garcia (Showtime)
Joshua (DAZN)
Spence (Showtime)

Showtime trailing DAZN and ESPN. ESPN have the consensus top two fighters, DAZN has the two biggest names/draws and most on the list. Garcia doesn't really want to fight anyone and Spence can't get a fight/asks for them on twitter.
chrisJS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 11:57 AM #183
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 670 Post(s)
Verus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,043,007.62

I wonder if Sulaiman got wind of this deal before it was announced. That might explain his excessive aarse kissing and licking of Canelo's boots a few days ago. He is trying to ingratiate himself with Canelo and GB with renewed vigor.
Verus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 12:02 PM #184
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
Andre_parker1 has a reputation beyond reputeAndre_parker1 has a reputation beyond reputeAndre_parker1 has a reputation beyond reputeAndre_parker1 has a reputation beyond reputeAndre_parker1 has a reputation beyond reputeAndre_parker1 has a reputation beyond reputeAndre_parker1 has a reputation beyond reputeAndre_parker1 has a reputation beyond reputeAndre_parker1 has a reputation beyond reputeAndre_parker1 has a reputation beyond reputeAndre_parker1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,024,918.91

the charlos are idiots..they should've signed with Eddie..props to Eddie and canelo..this is good for boxing..now others will follow suit and start signing with Eddie hearn..we in the#EarnwithHearn era!
Andre_parker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 12:45 PM #185
Still Smokin'

Quoted: 6715 Post(s)
LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 671,633,644,446,595,940,352.00
Total Points: 150,671,635,648,937,493,266,432.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland No Message - -jose- Happy New Year m8 - HughJass Aww god loves a tryer - Salim_Shady 
Little baby wanna cry ? - Scott-Weiland specially made by Wlad, he loves his haters too f@ggot - ThatLeftaMarc Fury openly pays for his fan's dildos - NapoleonCake No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
Hopefully no vibrator needed and just a good fight no excuses. - Scott-Weiland Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. - Box-Office Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz No Message - MDPopescu Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Scott-Weiland Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchegiano View Post
Oscar did explicitly say he's not working with Hearn he's working directly with DAZN.
Obviously still immensely beneficial for Hearn
LacedUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 12:47 PM #186
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2476 Post(s)
Butch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 124,490,503.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Hero View Post
You can watch it on a smart T.V like i do or you can put it on your phone and mirror it on your T.V

If you do the math it's a lot cheaper than getting Showtime or HBO and I think that might be DAZN's edge
Just curious. Why is it cheaper than Showtime? I don't carry Showtime cable, just the app and its lower than $10 for me. Did I miss something?
Butch.McRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 12:51 PM #187
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2476 Post(s)
Butch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 124,490,503.40

As expected, there were only two companies in the race for Canelo. (Like I've said constantly lol)

I suspect DAZN was more willing to pay for GBPs "other fighters" than Showtime, so we have a deal.

Now let's see what happens with GGG. He's the last name to make a call.

I expect Callum Smith is somewhere smiling. He's the likely future big name opponent for Canelo. Andrade too. I think Jacobs won't be in on the game here. Just a hunch.
Butch.McRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 12:51 PM #188
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,021,095,809.69
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacedUp View Post
Obviously still immensely beneficial for Hearn
That conversation has evolved. I mean I feel like what I said last to Tom covers what you've said to me.

You don't see this as a move by Oscar to muscle in on Eddie?
Marchegiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 12:53 PM #189
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5470 Post(s)
Scipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,001,000,000,049,905,664.00
liar - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger 8===o - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger enjoy - -MAKAVELLI- 
- enjoy - cheeseburger **** - cheeseburger 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
Good deal for the guy. I doubt we will see him fighting anyone with a pulse now that he has guaranteed income. Is there an incentive for him to choose tough fights?
For that much money, I'd imagine that DAZN would have a heavy say on the fighters on the list for Canelo to fight, if not have pick of the fights going forward.
Scipio2009 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 12:56 PM #190
Still Smokin'

Quoted: 6715 Post(s)
LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 671,633,644,446,595,940,352.00
Total Points: 150,671,635,648,937,493,266,432.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland No Message - -jose- Happy New Year m8 - HughJass Aww god loves a tryer - Salim_Shady 
Little baby wanna cry ? - Scott-Weiland specially made by Wlad, he loves his haters too f@ggot - ThatLeftaMarc Fury openly pays for his fan's dildos - NapoleonCake No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
Hopefully no vibrator needed and just a good fight no excuses. - Scott-Weiland Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. - Box-Office Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz No Message - MDPopescu Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Scott-Weiland Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchegiano View Post
That conversation has evolved. I mean I feel like what I said last to Tom covers what you've said to me.

You don't see this as a move by Oscar to muscle in on Eddie?
Don't know. Maybe. Maybe not. Couldn't care less if i'm honest. I don't have DAZN and will never have it unless it launches in the country I live in which seems unlikely.

DAZN is a UK company, and they are very tight with Hearn and he's the exclusive content provider of boxing and head of boxing I believe for DAZN.

I imagine Oscar wanted a deal that allowed him to promote on DAZN and I think that makes sense for both. Eddie gets a platform that's a lot more credible with more fighters and shows, and he also doesn't have to do 24 shows a year in the U.S which I believe is too much for him.
LacedUp is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
$365m, canelo, fights, guaranteed, lol...

User Tag List